PDA

View Full Version : Review Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Flab-Ender
09-12-2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/142648cb3533db37a.jpg Super Smash Brothers Brawl is diffrent from other games. It has a whole diffent control system if you use the wii controllers, also it introduces all new stroyline the smash bros. games. First off the graphics I find are great. Very smooth and not chopy at all. the gameplay is also pretty smooth. I havn't experienced much lag or any other bug so far. The storyline is a little hard to follow but over all I like it, this, instead of an adventure mode like last time, this game gives you an acually storyline with cutseens with all the players in them.http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/142648cb366e2dbcb.jpgAlso in this game, you can use either the wii remote or a gamecube controller to play. Some pleople find playing with the wii remote is easier, but I stick with the gamecube controller. Along with the one player mode, there is also a multiplayer online and offline you can play. The offline you can, of course, play with four players, but can also play with more than for. I have yet to try this mode so i'm not entirly sure on how this mode works. I'm sorry. There is also a special mode were you can set different modes like light gravity or giants. In the online play, all you do is match up with 1 to 3 other players and brawl like normal. Along with those new modes there is always the target smash and the homerun derby.http://www.gamers-forum.com/imagehosting/142648cb3533c82db.jpg Finally, the characters in the game, I liked. There is a whole new varity of new players like wolf, wario, and diddy kong that you can play as, each having a diffrent special attack when you gather something called a smash ball which you have to hit multiple times to gather it's energy.
Gameplay: 9/10: I find it almost flawless. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it dosn't keep my attention.
Graphics: 8/10: Great but not like super godly or anything.
Storyline: 7/10: Like I said, it's a little hard to follow, but other than that, I like how they added a story to it.
Controlles: 8/10: They are simple on the gamecube controller, but for the wii remote I fond it hard to get used to.
Overall: 8/10: I find this game great. A great addition to the smash bros. series. Only thing is, I don't find it keeping my attention long. Although, I might just have a small attemtion span.

Yuuki
09-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Lol Great review. I loved this game. Fun to play if you're bored or angry. x3
It's quite amusing too.. lol.

Flab-Ender
09-12-2008, 11:46 PM
Lol if you get angry you just throw the wii remote at the screen.

Yuuki
09-13-2008, 09:42 AM
XD Ok! Sounds like fun. Mwuhaha.
And for amusement, make Pikachu hump the ground. :D

LiNuX
09-13-2008, 12:39 PM
if im angry i don't play games lol...cuz i know i'll break something :D

but yeah good review here, never played the game though, would like to - haven't played a lot of Wii Games, mostly Wii Sports and some shooting one at Circuit City, forgot name, well i dont think i remember seeing it, only played a few mins

game looks interesting, good review once again :)

Samus-Fan
09-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Nice review!
I love the game...one of my favorites.
I went to the midnight party, only to find it had been snowed out.

jcowns
01-28-2009, 01:05 AM
if im angry i don't play games lol...cuz i know i'll break something :D

but yeah good review here, never played the game though, would like to - haven't played a lot of Wii Games, mostly Wii Sports and some shooting one at Circuit City, forgot name, well i dont think i remember seeing it, only played a few mins

game looks interesting, good review once again :)

I can't play games when im angry. I just suck when i'm angry.
SuperSmashBros is good (Y)

LiNuX
01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
I can't play games when im angry. I just suck when i'm angry.
SuperSmashBros is good (Y)

i suck too, depending on the game, usually with CS, I only suck if I'm not paying attention or if I have a dozen other things on my mind - don't know about super smash brothers or any other wii games lol..Never played the Wii with anger in my heart

Juicyz
01-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Yeah Super Smash Brothers Brawl is a super fun game. you set up that tourament with a bunch of friends and you can play all day. The best level is the one with the rain and the big slug thing, the first time I played that my friends and I laughed soo hard when I went on the slug/snail and it ate me.. I was like wtf where did I go... and thjey just laughed... damn.

Pwngamer253
02-19-2009, 09:26 AM
nice review

RogerWilhelm
04-18-2010, 10:28 AM
actually one of my favorite wii games ever, and a classic for nintendo back in the n64 days

Charlotte
04-18-2010, 10:33 AM
actually one of my favorite wii games ever, and a classic for nintendo back in the n64 days

Dear RogerWilhelm, this is the third time I saw you posting on old thread, some of your post was doesn't make any sense.

Including this one.

Since you have post at least 6 post now, I advice you please stop posting on old thread and make weird post.

For your information there is lot more newest thread around, so please posting there.

I just want to advice and help you from getting warned and could lead to banned.

For more information about gamers-forum rules, please read our FAQ.

Thank you.
Regards,
Elan

GrandMoff
04-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the only thing attracting me to getting a Wii. If the price drops drastically, or if I can find a Wii for dirt cheap, I just may have to get one and buy Brawl! Or, I could just play it with my new housemates next year, who probably will play it 'till the wee hours of the morning.