PDA

View Full Version : Getting 360 tommorow!

AllAroundGamer
09-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Woot, Im so happy. I have some questions though. I want live but I heard the 360 comes with 1 month live? Does it? Okay also when your live account expires does your whole account expire like The gamertag? Will you lose the gamerscore and achievements? Im getting CoD4 but Im not sure what other game to get. Give me some ideas. Thanks guy's Ill put my Gamertag up Once I get it :)

Flab-Ender
09-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Woot, Im so happy. I have some questions though. I want live but I heard the 360 comes with 1 month live? Does it? Okay also when your live account expires does your whole account expire like The gamertag? Will you lose the gamerscore and achievements? Im getting CoD4 but Im not sure what other game to get. Give me some ideas. Thanks guy's Ill put my Gamertag up Once I get it :)

Good for you. Also, yes it does come with 1 month free gold once you get silver, which is free. No you xbox gamertag does not expire when your gold expires. You will allways have you silver membership. You will keep alol you great achievements and gamerscore. Other than CoD4 I would get halo 3. Soulcaliber IV is also a good game.

Shixx
09-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Grand theft auto IV, Gears of War(2 should be out soon I'd rent one)
assassin creed and Fable 2 comes out soon. As for RPG go for Tales of vesperia or Mass Effect.

Joshuah
09-14-2008, 07:55 AM
Oblivion is good, you'll be on it for hours :-P But you can't go on live with it, you can download stuff with MS Points of Oblivion like themes and pictures... Have fun with your 360 :-)

Flab-Ender
09-14-2008, 11:06 AM
But, then again, it all depends if your able to buy M rated games. Not until recently was I aloud to buy them.

Trunks
09-14-2008, 11:23 AM
Halo 3 is a must. If you like RPG's oblivion, mass effect and Bioshock are good games to get. For racing I would go with Forza 2. I just depends what games you are into.

Samus-Fan
09-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Congratz, I think you'll love the 360.
For games,
Halo 3 is a must.
Bioshock is amazing.
Skate is ok. I would wait for Skate 2 though.
Gears of War is ok, I guess.
Oblivion is great. This is another must.
Assassins Creed is ok for the first couple missions, after that it gets repetitive.

Scott
09-14-2008, 03:48 PM
You really must get Bioshock and Gears of war and if you like war games you'll love Ghost Recon. The best online games are Halo 3 and Unreal Tournament 3 and other good shooters on the 360 that haven't been mentioned are Rainbow Six Vegas, Battlefield Bad Company, F.E.A.R. and The Darkness.