PDA

View Full Version : We Qualified!

KittyCat72
09-28-2008, 01:35 PM
I haven't been very active because of band... but I have good news. We qualified for regionals yesterday! :twitcy: We've been practicing a lot more than we did last year... so with luck maybe we'll make it to the semi-finals. I doubt it a little, but we could improve. I guess I'll keep you updated.

Not sure if I've already mentioned this or not, but our show is the Lord of the Rings. :)

LiNuX
09-28-2008, 02:23 PM
hey congratulations :D enough practice gets you far

and why look forward to semi-finals? Look forward to winning the finals!!

Good luck!

smashboy
09-28-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm also in band.
wait, did you mean HIGH SCHOOL band?
cause' that's the only band I can get in.
I don't have long enough hair, or wear enough black on a daily basis to get into any band I'd wanna join.
gratz tho.

Blackbird
09-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Congratulation Kitty, hope your guys win :)

Samus-Fan
09-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Congratz!
I can't play any instruments good, although I can play a lot, just not well.

Hope you win the Semi-Finals and head to the Finals, and win that!

KittyCat72
10-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Well, yesterday was semi-finals... it took so long that we didn't get back until today. We had to get into the top 8 bands to move on and we didn't. I'm not sure what our score or place was yet, but I bet it was close. Last year, we got 9th. :(

LiNuX
10-26-2008, 06:12 PM
wow, well at least you guys went far, many other people can't even say that

there is always next year :) good job this year though, you guys should have won!

KittyCat72
11-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Wow... now I'm upset. I found out we got 12th, but I watched our show that was filmed and it was absolutely perfect.. seriously. That's not right, at least last year we got 9th. I'm starting to think somebody payed off the judges or something. Oh well...

LiNuX
11-01-2008, 10:02 AM
Wow... now I'm upset. I found out we got 12th, but I watched our show that was filmed and it was absolutely perfect.. seriously. That's not right, at least last year we got 9th. I'm starting to think somebody payed off the judges or something. Oh well...

heh...reminds me of my moot court days in high school...we needed to be top 2 to move on and we were so sure that we did, but we were 5th or something and everybody was angry lol...

if you can prove the judges were paid, you should go on the air with that with some news crew lol and then watch them put you in the top 8 somewhere