PDA

View Full Version : Q about achievements.

Raw!
09-28-2008, 06:26 PM
This is a question about the weapon achievements that you get. IE: GoW.

Okay, say you shoot someone in the head (with a longshot aka sniper) in GoW which = 1 kill 1 headshot and 1 sniper kill, and then you play another round in the game, and click on the circle button to turn off your 360. Does this mean that those kills you got are now all gone? And unsaved? So do you how to go Start> Quit to save it?

I'm wondering this because I've been trying to get those GoW weapon achievements for some time, and haven't gotten any.

Scott
09-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Yeah I would think that they wouldn't count because you turned it off.

Raw!
09-28-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't think I was kind of clear in my main post. But what I mean is. Okay, say you play one game. And get one kill with your longshot, you play another round or so, and decide it's boring. But instead of going Start>Quit on your controller, you turn it off on your 360 button. Does that kill count to your achievement?

Metallica1983
09-28-2008, 09:05 PM
i would think so cuz achievements are automatically saved

papastiffy
09-28-2008, 09:09 PM
I don't know, it might erase it. But why would you turn your box off after getting that achievment? or did you already turn it off, in which case i dont get why you wouldnt just check yourself and see if its still there.

Scott
09-29-2008, 07:09 AM
I don't think I was kind of clear in my main post. But what I mean is. Okay, say you play one game. And get one kill with your longshot, you play another round or so, and decide it's boring. But instead of going Start>Quit on your controller, you turn it off on your 360 button. Does that kill count to your achievement?

Yeah I don't think that counts. I'm sure that I have been after an achievement where you gotta get a certain amount of kills and because I turned off my 360 during a game the kills that I got didn't count.

Shixx
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Really it depends on the Game but if your not getting it then it probably saves your kills and such when the Match ends.