PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer?

diablo
08-05-2006, 03:55 PM
what do you perfer most, a desktop, a laptop, or a palm pilot with computer features (not those cheap ones that only take care of ur schedule and contacts)?

i'll tell u that i prefer laptops, because they are easy to carry and light weight, and if u move u dont have to worry about unplugging everything like the desktop and putting everything back in a box and then moving it, u can just carry it like a book. a good palm pilot is ok, but u wont be able to type as fast, and the wireless internet connection of a palm pilot is much worse than that of a laptop's.

which do you prefer?

Twigz
08-05-2006, 04:36 PM
I like laptops the most also...if only America could gain a budget to put a laptop in every school...I think it would be beneficial for everyone...I guess that's just life... :-/

LiNuX
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I prefer desktops for a few reasons:

They have more space than any other type of computers!

You can put a lot more memory in them, even though u can match with laptop, desktops handle them better.
The speed of the computer is a whole lot faster than the rest.

TheKing
08-05-2006, 08:42 PM
I prefer desktop because it is much faster than a laptop!!!

M_Nabil
10-15-2006, 07:30 AM
I think every type has its own speciality. For instance laptops can't compete with desktops in speed but you can't take a desktop outside with you :).

Arcade
10-15-2006, 10:24 AM
I prefer desktops for a few reasons:

They have more space than any other type of computers!

You can put a lot more memory in them, even though u can match with laptop, desktops handle them better.
The speed of the computer is a whole lot faster than the rest.

He said all that needs to be said.