PDA

View Full Version : Using a Proxy?

LiNuX
10-01-2008, 07:16 PM
If you have to use a proxy to get on this forum please PM me the proxy domain and a valid reason to why you have to use a proxy.

I have to enforce this rule a bit more because today we were hit hard by a few spammers who used proxies.

From now on, all unresolvable IP addresses will be banned. Any IPs telling me it is a proxy, will be banned. If you HAVE to use a proxy, it is good to let me know beforehand or if you were already banned in mistake of a spammer please email us at admin (@) gamers-forum.com or user our AIM or MSN Support windows to send me a message.

Questions? Concerns? Ask here.

~LiNuX

Jaykub
10-01-2008, 07:20 PM
If you have to use a proxy to get on this forum please PM me the proxy domain and a valid reason to why you have to use a proxy.

I have to enforce this rule a bit more because today we were hit hard by a few spammers who used proxies.

From now on, all unresolvable IP addresses will be banned. Any IPs telling me it is a proxy, will be banned. If you HAVE to use a proxy, it is good to let me know beforehand or if you were already banned in mistake of a spammer please email us at admin (@) gamers-forum.com or user our AIM or MSN Support windows to send me a message.

Questions? Concerns? Ask here.

~LiNuX

Ok,

I don't use them to come on Gamers-forum but if I do I will let you know

Trunks
10-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Mine shouldn't come up as a proxy, because I'm using a high Anonymity proxy. I'm posting just in case. The reason I use it, is because I talk to a lot of people on xfire who can get your IP, so I just let it run all the time. I trust most of them, but just in case I make one of them mad. That wouldn't be good.....

LiNuX
10-01-2008, 09:47 PM
most of the regulars here don't have to worry because i know who you are, most likely if i have a problem with you, i'll PM you

and trunks, your ip resolves for me and it looks fine, reason why you never got a pm from me about this, others has

Blackbird
10-02-2008, 07:17 AM
I'm never actually used proxy to connect to a website, don't need it thought xD

wifi
10-04-2008, 02:12 PM
i have to use a proxy from school computers :( but i think i already told you before lol :-P if not then just say the word and i'll tell ya again :-P

Jjjet1
10-05-2008, 03:42 PM
sometimes i had to use proxys but since they lifted most of the blocks at school i don't need to use a single proxy anymore. plus i forgot all of the proxys too. so i'm out of luck if i need them.