PDA

View Full Version : Heyy , Back with a new project I finished

koo
10-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey guys I been working on this new project. I made a couple gaming themes for phpclanwebsite. GIve me some comments on my designs and check out the site.

kueGFX - Phpclantheme (http://www.kuegfx.com)

Jaykub
10-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Glad to have you back

Samus-Fan
10-02-2008, 03:12 PM
They look nice and sleek, love the KueGFX 200 series.
Good job, only thing I would have added was more color choices, but thats it.

koo
10-02-2008, 11:09 PM
thnx, I will put up more choices sooner or later. Depends how well this goes for me

Any ideas how I can advertise this website to gaming teams online? I also offer free hosting per theme sale. So its really good deal for those gamers online. But I just dont know a good way to get this out to them.

Eric
10-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Just go on gaming sites and get the word out. Like clan forums or whatever you know

Trunks
10-04-2008, 03:35 PM
thnx, I will put up more choices sooner or later. Depends how well this goes for me

Any ideas how I can advertise this website to gaming teams online? I also offer free hosting per theme sale. So its really good deal for those gamers online. But I just dont know a good way to get this out to them.

Please don't double post, just edit your old one.

rukisuto
10-05-2008, 09:47 AM
I love your designs, they're so sleek and awesome :]
Good luck with your site.

koo
10-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Please don't double post, just edit your old one.
Oh I didnt notice I did, My bad

I love your designs, they're so sleek and awesome :]
Good luck with your site.

Thanx. So far I didnt get any sales. But im still trying to find some gaming clan forums or something related to get my site out. Any one know of some sites that I can visit?

Trunks
10-05-2008, 07:38 PM
The fastest way to get your site around would be to go to sites that host leagues. TWL is very popular, along with Clan Wars and Cal. I'm not sure if you can advertise your website there, but that would be the quickest way.