PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2 Good or evil?

Scott
10-02-2008, 12:21 AM
On your very first play through, will you choose to be evil, good or a little of both?

I'll definitly be playing as a good guy for the first play through at least.

Sweet142
10-02-2008, 12:48 AM
I will play good the first time I play it through. But like in the first Fable I'll make a separate save file early in the game and play it as an evil character :D

--svens--
10-02-2008, 02:29 AM
I have been both in this game

Blackbird
10-05-2008, 04:40 AM
I will be the good one :)

Trunks
10-05-2008, 09:14 AM
I have been both in this game

How have you been both in the game, if it hasn't been released yet?

I'm going to start off being evil. Who likes the good guy anyway?

Jjjet1
10-05-2008, 02:49 PM
well in the first one i started evil then turned super good. haha then i got like 250k on the game did pretty much everything then finally put the game down ;) but i'll probably be good. oh and when does it come out? i'll most likely buy it the week it comes out. i just got 100 bucks. oh and i get paid this week i think... only like a 200 dollar paycheck but better than nothing! plus i'm only 17 so it's a good amount.

CK9T
10-08-2008, 12:04 AM
I'll be the in between kinda guy. If I don't like the end results of something I'd pick the other choice. Like the choice between choosing whether or not you would give yourself up for torture in exchange for a cute girl,lady? And whoever went through the torture gained scars that would scare even your children away. Sorry young lady,but its time for your torture. Unless you can get rid of the scars..of course and how much influence the young girl has...like if shes some princess or something I'd take the scars just to gain favors.

Neutral for me!

jakncoke
10-08-2008, 04:48 AM
How have you been both in the game, if it hasn't been released yet?

I'm going to start off being evil. Who likes the good guy anyway?

Pretty sure he's just saying he has to be good in the game. His English is sketchy all the time and some times it gets really hard to translate

Cream Suede
10-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Il be playing the Evil side at first, just because I am assuming the vast majority of players will be "Good".
In Fable 2 as we know u can party up and complete quests and tasks together online.
Can the "good" and "evil" sides party up? If so maybe a good combination could have an advantage? Along the lines of a WoW party or other. ex. "good" warrior and a Dark or "evil" mage.
Just a thought to expand on.

Then again I get the feeling the makers did not touch on the in game combat very hard, they were much more focused on your actions and how the world evolves around you, or how u evolve around the world..

SniperX
10-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm normally bad because in Fable: The Lost Chapters he gets blue scares from being good... that looks realy strange from my opinion

Rei
10-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Peter Molyneux in an interview said that 90% of people liked to play Fable as the good guy because being evil just felt too evil.

The cool thing in fable 2 is if you're an evil character if you dress real nice and put on an act the townsfold will actually be tricked into thinking you're a decent human being. Deceiving people and luring them into the wilderness or my house so i can kill them and laugh is what i'll spend my time doing.... that sounds a little creepy now that i think about it.. >.>;

Cream Suede
10-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Deceiving people and luring them into the wilderness or my house so i can kill them and laugh is what i'll spend my time doing.... that sounds a little creepy now that i think about it.. >.>;

LMAO!!. that sounds like a fun time dude. Make sure to add me for F2 online play ;) baahahah

diablo
10-17-2008, 12:57 AM
commercials make me want to play and if i can play probably good, thats my thing :D dont let the name fool you

LiNuX
10-17-2008, 10:18 AM
never even played the first one lol..but if i do, i guess try out evil first and then see where i go from there

comfortablynumb.
10-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Wow its almost equal in the voting, crazy.
personally.. i always go with the evil.
i prefer to be on the dark side of things, pillaging villages, pointless slaughter of the innocent, it sounds so... inviting :)

ONi
10-20-2008, 09:55 PM
I would have to go with Good at first.. then I will play as pure Evil....

bloodsurge
10-27-2008, 06:43 PM
i like being the anti-hero, sometimes the bad guys gotta win

younging94
10-28-2008, 06:25 PM
I kinda like being good because the towns people like me more :]
But also on evil i can just F****** kill them.
I unno

Joshuah
10-29-2008, 04:40 PM
I might be evil TBH it looks awesome, sure good is cool, but evil... You look amazing, but there is more stuff being good, so when I buy this, i'm not sure which i'll pick (:

Ackrovan
11-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Good Guy. Not just in this game too

I'd be good one my first try.

Trunks
11-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Good Guy. Not just in this game too

I'd be good one my first try.

Please don't double post, just edit your old one... Espically when your just saying the same thing over again......