PDA

View Full Version : Free Game Giveaway

cspace
10-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey guys and gals... my name is Michael I am with Cheatspace and we will be giving away to 1 lucky registered user a free game of their choice on 10-31-08 to celebrate Halloween and the month of October. so tell all your friends come check us out :) please no double registries

jakncoke
10-02-2008, 11:30 PM
please die in fire ktksbai

cspace
10-02-2008, 11:34 PM
jakncoke what do you have aginst me? or free stuff for that matter?

jakncoke
10-02-2008, 11:35 PM
spam is not allowed, i hate spam, you are spam.

cspace
10-02-2008, 11:36 PM
i am not spam. but if you see me that way it is your thoughts only. spam is violant and unwanted and nasty tasting too. im none of those.

jakncoke
10-02-2008, 11:42 PM
you are promoting a site..that= spam

Sweet142
10-02-2008, 11:49 PM
I agree with Jakncoke, you are here advertising your website which I believe is not allowed here. Or does that make too much sense?

cspace
10-02-2008, 11:52 PM
actualy in the manor that i promoted my promotion it falls in lines with the rules. see if it were anyone but me here saying what im doing you would be all for it but since its my site you hate me. if some random user came in and said holy crap cheatspace is givn away a free game you would be like holy cow really how do i get one?

LiNuX
10-03-2008, 09:18 AM
we have an advertising section, if you open your threads in the right boards you wouldn't be flamed so much

and if some random user came in and said holy crap cheatspace is givn away a free game i would have said GTFO because you are spamming - we have rules on this forum against these kinds of things, 95% of these are a waste of time, I am not saying that yours is, but if a random guy came in here telling us he got a free game, the only thing he'd want is either referrals otherwise he wouldn't post, he would be playing the game instead, makes more sense this way if u ask me

Jaykub
10-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Third time I have to agree with jak today lol.

Spammers just don't care and I bet you would never see that game

cspace
10-03-2008, 02:40 PM
well unlike most free sites its not a waste of time i want to make cheatspace #1 and the only way to do that is to do something revolutionary well Game Give aways havnt been done really so our goal is to give away 1 game per week by January 09 and 1 system away by December 08. thats just our goal. this is the start to see how it goes if it goes well we will extend it to weeklies and xmas systems. either way someone will be getting a free game of their choice oct 31st.

Jaykub
10-03-2008, 07:40 PM
well unlike most free sites its not a waste of time i want to make cheatspace #1 and the only way to do that is to do something revolutionary well Game Give aways havnt been done really so our goal is to give away 1 game per week by January 09 and 1 system away by December 08. thats just our goal. this is the start to see how it goes if it goes well we will extend it to weeklies and xmas systems. either way someone will be getting a free game of their choice oct 31st.

Well Sir!

I wish well with your site but GF is a very nice site and Linux has worked his butt off to make this site a #1 like you want so How do you think he fills that you are coming and spamming his board!

cspace
10-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes I understand that. and im not trying to steal you guys traffic by no means i do not run a forums site. i run a free download and cheats site.

Jaykub
10-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Yes I understand that. and im not trying to steal you guys traffic by no means i do not run a forums site. i run a free download and cheats site.

Most of us are not into cheating and cracks like that

cspace
10-03-2008, 08:34 PM
well like i said its not only cheats and i am extending the site to Guides Prima Quality which is difficult but will be done we are currently undergoing contracts for captial investments so we can compete with cheatcc and ign and game faqs we also will be offering free game downloads for freeware games and free demo downloads no queue lines no waits no costs for anything thats the way sites should be and not a lot of junk ads spaming people every 2 clicks like ign and cheatcc or gamefaqs i hate stop ads and i know other people do to i dont want to skip an ad to see what i want to see i want to see it when i click it and i know other do to.

LiNuX
10-03-2008, 09:22 PM
stop turning this into an argument, people are allowed to advertise their website

@cspace, next time open thread in the proper category, i DID have to move this thread - thats why you were seen as a spammer - you have to know where to open a thread if you want to promote your site, you want to pull positivity towards it, not negativity like this thread

@jacob - i did work my butt off, but i know others are working as well to make their site great, so let them do what they want, cspace isn't one of those low-life jack@sses that go around trying to post links everywhere and never come back

@cspace again - good luck with cheatspace

cspace
10-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Thank you Linux :)

DreykeB445
10-09-2008, 04:38 PM
well i think its cool that your givin out games. See, im nice, does that mean i get a free game??????

cspace
10-09-2008, 06:34 PM
go sign up and maybe you'll win its 100% random and right now theirs a 1 in 420 chance