PDA

View Full Version : WebZ Junk Zone

LiNuX
02-17-2007, 07:59 PM
WebZ Junk Zone or WZJZ is a new blog by me, LiNuX, and i opened it just 2 days ago. It is already a PR3 Blog and it is actually matching the traffic of Gamers Forum with 100+ uniques daily :)

the link is http://www.wzjz.net -- PR3 ;D -- and right now all i basically blog about is other websites and give a little review. Its good for both my blog because it gets content and the site reviewed because it has another backlink on a PR3 site.

If you want your site reviewed, i will do this for free for this forum members only -- for points of course. Since it is a PR3 it will be very hard to actually get reviewed for free.

If you want your site reviewed, just follow the basic rules.

1. GIve me blog name (title)
2. Content -- a little description, 10-150+ words, prices will come soon.
3. Only one link allowed, more info below.

Price:
1. Blog Post -- 500 GFP (standard payment)
2. 10-75 words blog -- Standard
3. 75-100 words blog -- 600 GFP
4. 100+ Words blog -- 700 GFP
5. One link -- free with blog post.
6. Additional links -- 50 GFP for each link, even if one link should be put twice.

The only reason its expensive, point wise, is because it is a high traffic and PR3 blog. Your post will remain there permanently of course getting bumped downwards as I add more.

Thank you! And Enjoy!

wifi
02-25-2007, 04:26 PM
nice blog, i love the design, red feeling good :P keep it up dude

RichardF12
03-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Nice blog man, i may pay for a review of my site sometime. But it costs a lot of points :o. Wish i had more soon :-\ Lol.

LiNuX
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Nice blog man, i may pay for a review of my site sometime. But it costs a lot of points :o. Wish i had more soon :-\ Lol.

well i do it for money too, paypal only, but i thought i'd give my forum members a special free option, i'll be opening another PR3 blog soon. MVPs can get a review for 25% off the price and VIPs get 50% off. Its only for what they do :) you can apply for MVP after you've been here for a week, so dont forget that...

Eric
03-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Good service in my opinion. I know why you charge so much, because you are basically helping the other sites PR by reviewing it :). Good luck with it, and I may just one day take this offer :)

LiNuX
03-08-2007, 09:23 PM
well actually, you got half of it right :) believe it or not, links from blogs are very expensive in the way that they help out a lot in another website's SEO. PR3 blog links is about the same as a PR5 regular link on other sites. I get over 250 uniques daily so thats another thing right there lol :)

diablo
03-17-2007, 04:08 PM
blog is looking good, 250 uniques a day is great, keep it up and good luck with it man :) i know u'll do great

LiNuX
03-17-2007, 05:50 PM
thanks diablo -- i've noticed that you commented on many of the posts, thanks -- all approved :)

LiNuX
03-28-2007, 11:19 AM
here are traffic stats for my blog for this month -- march 1st to march 28th.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/wzjzstat1.gif

my site with the most traffic ever. before it was gamers-forum with about 3400 :)

4000+ already is great

souljaa
07-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey Linux, is the blog posting for points still open?

LiNuX
07-28-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey Linux, is the blog posting for points still open?

sorry the thead is over 5 months old - i've been doing paid reviews since then

but if you can write me a post about ur site in less than 200 words with max 2 outgoing links to same site - i'll give it to you for 500 GFP

thread is unstickied since i forgot it was still sticked til now :-)

thanks! u should have enough, i'll be assigning the old points from smf back soon. I'll try to do it by tonite or tomorrow nite.