PDA

View Full Version : Juna Web :: Cheap & Affordable Web Hosting

LiNuX
10-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I have been working on this project since August. Due to technical and personal complications, we had to delay this project almost three weeks. But today is the day we release our newest web hosting company called Juna Web. We currently have 3 staff members working on Support, sales, billing, and all our other departments in company. We are looking to grow by Giving out cheap web hosting to anyone that may need it. We are trying to appeal to gamers who may want to start up their own website or anyone starting out their webmaster career.

Our packages start at just $1.09 per month if you pay for 6 months in advance. You will get 1 gig of space and 10 gigs of bandwidth which should be great for any web site these days. We offer FREE SETUP and setup will be instant right after payment has been confirmed. If you have problems with our set up, please send us an email at support@junaweb.com OR submit a support ticket directly from JunaWeb.com.

Here are some of our packages:

Newbie Package:

Space: 1,000 MB (1 GB)
Bandwidth: 15,000 MB (15 GB)
Parked Domains: 10
Addon Domains: 20
Subdomains: 50

FTP Accounts: 50
mySQL Databases: 50

Email accounts: 100
Auto Responders: 100
Forwarders: 100
Mailing Lists: 100

Setup: FREE!
Monthly Price: $1.99/mo
Quarterly Price: $1.89/mo
Semi-Annually: $1.69/mo
Annually: $1.49/mo

Order Newbie ( http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=1)

Expert Package:

Space: 2,500 MB (2.5 GB)
Bandwidth: 30,000 MB (30 GB)
Parked Domains: 20
Addon Domains: 40
Subdomains: 100

FTP Accounts: 100
mySQL Databases: 100

Email accounts: 200
Auto Responders: 200
Forwarders: 200
Mailing Lists: 200

Monthly Price: $2.99/mo
Quarterly Price: $2.89/mo
Semi-Annually: $2.69/mo
Annually: $2.49/mo

Order Expert ( http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=2)

Pro Package:

Space: 5,000 MB (5 GB)
Bandwidth: 60,000 MB (60 GB)
Parked Domains: unlimited
Addon Domains: unlimited
Subdomains: unlimited

FTP Accounts: unlimited
mySQL Databases: unlimited

Email accounts: unlimited
Auto Responders: unlimited
Forwarders: unlimited
Mailing Lists: unlimited

Monthly Price: $5.99/mo
Quarterly Price: $5.89/mo
Semi-Annually: $5.69/mo
Annually: $5.49/mo

Order Pro ( http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=3)

All packages come with:

cPanel control panel
Fantastico
PHP5
Phpmyadmin
CGI-BIN
Cron Jobs
.htaccess
Awstats
Webalizer
Latest Visitors
Analog Stats
Error Log
And More

Visit JunaWeb.com (http://www.junaweb.com) to Order today.

Need a Custom Plan? Need more space or need lower resources because you are on a budget? Contact us any way possible and we will try to fit your needs.

Use coupon code Halloween by October 31st and save a full 10% on your next order. This is for NEW USERS ONLY. Valid Until October 31st.

As for being a gamers forum member, enter the coupon Gamers-Forum by October 31st and save 15% on our Expert and Pro packages.

Please note: We can only accept paypal payments at the moment.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask, we’ll be more than happy to help you out.

~LiNuX

ShreadOfWheat
10-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Finally lol, the party is getting started!

Samus-Fan
10-04-2008, 12:14 PM
So it would be web hosting AND domain for a little over 5 bucks a month?
Awesome!

LiNuX
10-04-2008, 12:26 PM
So it would be web hosting AND domain for a little over 5 bucks a month?
Awesome!

sorry we are not a domain registrar :( we cannot host domains for people. You will have to deal with a Domain registrar such as GoDaddy, namecheap, netfirms, or any other registrar and get a domain with them. Generally costs less than $10 per year :) We'll be happy to point you to the right direction if you are interested (to the general public)

Eric
10-04-2008, 01:46 PM
Good luck :) if ya need any help I used to be into that as you know well :)

LiNuX
10-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Good luck :) if ya need any help I used to be into that as you know well :)

yeah i remember, will definitely keep you in mind later on :D but first, we have to go through a smooth release and get a few clients lol

thanks for the offer, appreciate it

wifi
10-04-2008, 02:13 PM
nice job there linux :-P and good savings lol, 15% off a dolla :-P nice and if only i had the paypal i would help you out but good luck my man :-P

LiNuX
10-04-2008, 02:17 PM
nice job there linux :-P and good savings lol, 15% off a dolla :-P nice and if only i had the paypal i would help you out but good luck my man :-P

thanks, but if you read correctly its only for our expert and pro packages :) so its 15% off 2 dollas :D lol, not too much but lets say you take our pro package and pay for 6 months in advance, thats $30 at least (not counting cents) and 15% of that is $4.50, almost a month of free services :)

gotta look at the big picture - and thanks for the wishes

rukisuto
10-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Do you think you'll be accepting credit cards any time soon?
My parents don't have a paypal account set up or anything.
And I'd like to take advantage of the discount, lol.

LiNuX
10-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Do you think you'll be accepting credit cards any time soon?
My parents don't have a paypal account set up or anything.
And I'd like to take advantage of the discount, lol.

yeah I am working on that right now, it's just a bit more complicated with credit cards and I will try to have that up within the next few days :)

We are also working on getting up Moneybookers and e-gold since I've had a few others ask me if I accepted those

thanks for the interest, will definitely let you know once I've had that set up

Blackleo
10-06-2008, 10:46 PM
As one of the Staff/Owner of JuNa Web I assure that your stay with us will be as satisfactory as possible. Myself and the other staff will work to get any problem that you may encounter will be fixed, any inquiries will be answered, and any concerns will be seen through.

diablo
10-17-2008, 01:08 AM
wow guys nice work there, at $1.09? lol, you dont see that cheap everyday :D and we all know linux is good so we can all trust him, when i get back into the website thing, i'll be sure to call you guys up :D good luck, and cool that gamers forum gets its own coupon :D have you guys gotten any customers yet?

LiNuX
10-17-2008, 09:25 AM
wow guys nice work there, at $1.09? lol, you dont see that cheap everyday :D and we all know linux is good so we can all trust him, when i get back into the website thing, i'll be sure to call you guys up :D good luck, and cool that gamers forum gets its own coupon :D have you guys gotten any customers yet?

thanks diablo :) and yes, we do have customers, need to stay in business one way or another you know :) and all customers are happy thanks to our customer support and fast setups.

Blackleo
10-17-2008, 10:28 PM
At JunaWeb.com (http://www.junaweb.com), we are running a new Unlimited Features Special. You will get 6 gigabytes of space with 60 gigs of bandwidth for $6.29 per month. This offer is only available to just 10 customers. This is our pre-halloween special.

With this the Unlimited features include:

6 gigs of Space
60 Gigs of Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited MySql databases
Unlimited Email address
Unlimited Forwarders
Unlimited Mailing Lists
And unlimited Everything else

Price:

$6.59/month Monthly
$6.19/month Quarterly
$5.89/month Semi-Annually
$5.59/month Annually
Click here to order the Juna Web Unlimited Special Now! (http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=8)

With this plan you will get everything from Awstats to access to phpmyadmin. Be able to back up your services via ftp or http. We also take weekly backups just in case.

We guarantee 99.9% uptime. Since this is a special, only 10 people may order from this, and this is expected to go by fast.

We offer excellent service through our Instant Messaging system or Support Ticket System.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, also Check out Juna Web Hosting - Cheap Hosts Starting at $1 (http://www.Junaweb.com) for our other plans startin at just $1.09/month. prices are expected to rise in November so take the chance to save today!

Use coupon code Halloween to save 10% on your order from your first payment! Order annually and get 10% taken off instantly.

Regards,
JunaWeb.com

Tyler
10-17-2008, 11:57 PM
I was gonna donate to you for running such a good site anyway...
so exactly what is it?
because I have a clan that I want a website for...

LiNuX
10-18-2008, 01:16 AM
I was gonna donate to you for running such a good site anyway...
so exactly what is it?
because I have a clan that I want a website for...

it is a web host, we host your web sites for you - you get a control panel which you can use to upload your website files, with the control panel you can set up domains to point to certain folders, people put those domains in the address bar of their browser and there is the site

with Juna Web you get full access to all of your web site files, you are the master of it. Unlike sites like Freewebs and tripod, we don't do forced ads and you have access to FTP as well as your databases.

We can help you set up depending on what kind of a site you are hosting and when you order.

Tyler
10-18-2008, 01:22 AM
oh nvm i get it

EDIT:
I trying to use PayPal with GoDaddy and it says I need a credit card... but witrh your site i dont need it... I don't have a credit card... only bank...

LiNuX
10-18-2008, 11:07 AM
oh nvm i get it

EDIT:
I trying to use PayPal with GoDaddy and it says I need a credit card... but witrh your site i dont need it... I don't have a credit card... only bank...

you can use paypal to order with us, we can't take credit cards yet - you only get hosting

as for godaddy, you don't have to use a credit card, i don't know why they are asking you to - you may have to contact them, i've been using godaddy for years, never used a credit card before

Tyler
10-18-2008, 02:30 PM
I contacted them and got this...

*We will only accept PayPal accounts that are backed by a Credit Card.

We do not accept the following:

• PayPal account only backed by check.
• PayPal account backed by a non-verified bank account.
• PayPal account backed by a VERIFIED bank account.
• PayPal account backed by PayPal version of funds on hand.

is there any free URLs u can use to host a website?

LiNuX
10-18-2008, 02:39 PM
I contacted them and got this...

*We will only accept PayPal accounts that are backed by a Credit Card.

We do not accept the following:

• PayPal account only backed by check.
• PayPal account backed by a non-verified bank account.
• PayPal account backed by a VERIFIED bank account.
• PayPal account backed by PayPal version of funds on hand.

is there any free URLs u can use to host a website?

oh wow, wasn't aware of that then - my paypal is backed by a credit card

you can use NameCheap.com or Moniker.com - godaddy isn't the only one :) try those

as for free domains, i can't point you towards one, i never needed one so I never bothered

Namecheap is my second favorite registrar followed by Moniker - you can even try mydomains.com

LiNuX
11-02-2008, 08:07 PM
we had a few changes done in prices as well as offers of services, We now accept credit cards! You do not have to be a member of PayPal for this. here is the new info:

Newbie Package:

Space: 1,000 MB (1 GB)
Bandwidth: 15,000 MB (15 GB)
Parked Domains: 10
Addon Domains: 20
Subdomains: 50

FTP Accounts: 50
mySQL Databases: 50

Email accounts: 100
Auto Responders: 100
Forwarders: 100
Mailing Lists: 100

Monthly Price: $1.99/mo
Quarterly Price: $1.89/mo
Semi-Annually: $1.69/mo
Annually: $1.49/mo

Order Newbie ( http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=1)

Expert Package:

Space: 2,500 MB (2.5 GB)
Bandwidth: 30,000 MB (30 GB)
Parked Domains: 20
Addon Domains: 40
Subdomains: 100

FTP Accounts: 100
mySQL Databases: 100

Email accounts: 200
Auto Responders: 200
Forwarders: 200
Mailing Lists: 200

Monthly Price: $2.99/mo
Quarterly Price: $2.89/mo
Semi-Annually: $2.69/mo
Annually: $2.49/mo

Order Expert ( http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=2)

Pro Package:

Space: 5,000 MB (5 GB)
Bandwidth: 60,000 MB (60 GB)
Parked Domains: unlimited
Addon Domains: unlimited
Subdomains: unlimited

FTP Accounts: unlimited
mySQL Databases: unlimited

Email accounts: unlimited
Auto Responders: unlimited
Forwarders: unlimited
Mailing Lists: unlimited

Monthly Price: $5.99/mo
Quarterly Price: $5.89/mo
Semi-Annually: $5.69/mo
Annually: $5.49/mo

Order Pro ( http://www.junaweb.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=3)

All packages come with:

cPanel control panel
Fantastico
PHP5
Phpmyadmin
CGI-BIN
Cron Jobs
.htaccess
Awstats
Webalizer
Latest Visitors
Analog Stats
Error Log
And More

Visit JunaWeb.com (http://www.junaweb.com) to Order today.

Need a Custom Plan? Need more space or need lower resources because you are on a budget?

Contact us any way possible and we will try to fit your needs.

Use coupon code THANKSGIVING by November 30th and save a full 10% on your next

order. This is for NEW USERS ONLY. Valid Until November 30th.

We accept both paypal funds as well as credit cards.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask, we’ll be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,
JunaWeb.com

wifi
11-12-2008, 01:29 PM
thats not a big change in price lol, a few cents :-P so how's business linux?

LiNuX
11-12-2008, 06:28 PM
thats not a big change in price lol, a few cents :-P so how's business linux?

yea, price changes weren't "dramatic" lol - business is OK, could use a few more clients because we have the time to actually take care of them lol

still growing :)

Blackleo
12-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Here is an update! There is a new coupon available til Christmas, the coupon is CHRISTMAS With this coupon you can save 15% of your entire purchase!

LiNuX
01-02-2009, 01:53 AM
New Coupon: New Year

Above coupon helps you save 15% on your entire order - valid for new customers

For old customers:

Coupon: 2009

The above coupon is usable by any current client. This will help you save 10% on your next order or renewal during checkout.

Both coupons expire January 15th, so you have about 2 weeks from this post to use it up. Newer coupons will come soon after.

We are adding on a newer and faster server, the main juna web site will experience some downtime for a few hours next week or the week after. We are coming back with a new look and we are going green. All current clients will not experience downtime. Their server will not be touched.

~LiNuX