PDA

View Full Version : Life

LiNuX
02-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Do you live life to the fullest? or do you just want to get through it fast?

i am a little bit of both, i live to the fullest unless something bugs me and i want it to get over fast, like the dentists appointments lol, what about you guys?

Twigz
02-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah, that's like me somtimes; when I'm in a situation that'll put me in a pinch of sorts, I try to make it go fast (even though I know that's logically impossible), but overall, I try to go slow with everything I do, 'cause if I go fast all the time, then life will be over, and that wouldn't be good, right?

apokolipz
02-19-2007, 10:42 AM
i pretty much take life as it comes to me. i don't do anything special really. when a curve ball is sent my way i play it cool, don't flip much. just play it cool and when my time comes, i welcome the eternal peace in heaven or to walk the world alone.

wifi
02-20-2007, 12:51 PM
yea i live life to the extreme end, i do what ever i can, especially hang with my friends, half my life there :P

KittyCat72
02-28-2007, 06:54 PM
:D I live life to the fullest. Sometimes I get so excited about something that's going to happen the next day that I go to bed early. Not too early. When you go to sleep, time flies by faster. Get to the new day sooner, yay!

souljaa
03-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I just enjoy life the way it is, and just enjoy what i got at the moment, don't wait till 2moro ;).

comfortablynumb.
08-11-2007, 09:59 PM
id defintly say i live life to the fullest
or at least my version on "full"
i do stuff that i like
when i like
i like to take my time because ive realized that life is all too short so i might as well take my time
and not rush through any part of it
i just try keep my self happy and take my time and that oqupies all my time

Scott
08-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Well right now I wanna make it go fast. Becvause I'm going to go to college when I'm 16 then I wanna move out and drive a car. And get 18 DVD's out of HMV without having to drag mum then listen to her rant on about how I shouldn't be getting them.

LiNuX
08-11-2007, 10:25 PM
to update my feelings lol

i want time to pass by fast when im waiting on msgs or emails from yahoo and melbourne IT that are causing me problems and go slow my last week at work and when im hanging out with friends and of course, slow so college doesnt start that soon :-)

FattaT
08-12-2007, 07:48 AM
I am trying to take a more positive approach to life trying to live it as happily as I can... and also there is so much I want to learn in life, yet so little time =(

One thing I can't wait for is for school to be over... I really want to just finish it so I can go and enjoy studying the stuff I like. No more maths =P

Eric
08-13-2007, 02:02 PM
lol, this applies to me. Yep, I do. I speed, break laws, and all of that crap, so I can live life to the fullest. I care nothing about what people think about me because of my actions