PDA

View Full Version : BRIT BACK IN REHAB

Twigz
02-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Britney Spears is back in rehab! The singer reportedly checked into an in-patient facility in Los Angeles today at the urging of family members, according to TMZ.

Last Wednesday, Spears checked into Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre rehab clinic on the Caribbean island of Antigua - but stayed only 24 hours.

This weekend, many speculated that the star was having a nervous breakdown after she shaved her own head.

But just a day after going bald, the singer stayed true to her hard-partying ways and showed up at bars around Los Angeles wearing a platinum wig ? la Marilyn Monroe.

Britney turned up sans bodyguards to sunbathe at the Sky Bar at the Mondrian Hotel at about 10 a.m. Sunday, just 12 hours after she'd shorn her head at a hair salon in Tarzana.

Ordering pitchers of mojitos and appearing "as if she'd been up all night," according to a Page Six spy, she wore cowboy boots, a Band-Aid over the new tattoo on her hip and first an electric-blue, then the blond wig.

The star didn't seem to like her bikini and was overheard trying to borrow one from a fellow sun worshipper as well as requesting the music be turned up.

She left, our spy reported, at 1:30 p.m.

Her downward spiral, goes back even further and started just before midnight Feb. 11, when the separated mom told her nanny and a manager at The Carlyle hotel on the Upper East Side that she was making a pit stop at a Duane Reade, sources said.

"I'm just going to get something for the kids," witnesses say she said.

But Jayden James, 5 months, and Sean Preston, 18 months, were quickly forgotten when she jumped in the back seat of her car and demanded the driver take her to the trendy club One Little West 12th in the Meatpacking District for a Sunday-night party thrown by Joey Morrissey.

The driver told a doorman named Craig that Britney was alone and wanted to go inside.

"I just thought it was weird that she was by herself," a witness said. "She looked like she was upset."

The pop tart took a liking to the doorman, who didn't leave her side for the rest of the night. The two even shared a bottle of tequila.

"Her kids were with the nanny and she's in town to record her album. She was cool," Craig told The Post yesterday.

He said she was alone because she'd fired her security for being too pushy with the paparazzi.

Spears partied with Craig, two dancers identified as Deb and Jen, and a drag queen who calls himself Victoria Hilton until the singer decided she no longer liked what she was wearing.

Sources said the dancers took her downstairs to their apartment, where the most embarrassing photographs were taken - of Spears ripping off a tight-fitting satin red dress to try on their panties and bras.

In one photo, she bent over and flashed her g-string for the camera.

The singer deleted photographs and took the memory card out of one camera - but there was another camera in the room, sources said.

After emerging on the club floor in a bra and underwear, she spent the night with her new friends and hot male model Markus Schenkenberg, who was joined by an unidentified woman, until the club closed at 4 a.m., witnesses said.

The singer wanted to keep partying, but told her pals that The Carlyle was not an option "because my kids are there."

Instead, Britney put her red dress back on and the group went back to Schenkenberg's apartment near Union Square. Along the way, Spears asked a cop to stop the paparazzi from following her, sources said.

She arrived at the model's place without being photographed and stayed there until about 6 a.m.

At the apartment, Spears got into an argument with Schenkenberg's date when she believed the woman had tried to steal her purse, witness Victoria Hilton said.

The group left and tried to check into The St. Regis in Midtown, but it was full, so they went to the nearby New York Palace. Spears left at noon and went to jiggle-joint Scores, before arriving back at The Carlyle at 3:30 p.m., sources said.

The nanny, along with Britney's mom and manager, had been calling her for hours, sources said. They were all "freaking out" that she hadn't returned from the Duane Reade.

But Hilton defended the beleaguered Britney, who she said was just trying to let off steam because she's a lonely single mother.

"We were having fun - that's all," Hilton said. "She's a sweet girl. She's just very upset. Everybody goes a little psycho."

LiNuX
02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
its really stupid -- shave your head OoOoOo, if everybody did that when they were mad or "psycho" lol, we'd have a world full of people with uh...no hair, ok its lame and so is this lol

Twigz
02-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Yeah, then we'd all look like Dr. Phil and other bald people whom I can't think of right at this moment; it's just really-unsmart.

souljaa
02-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Britney Spears..is...no comment..She's so...

wifi
02-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Always one thing after another, good job brit, "hit me baby one more time" rofl, thats for what she's gonna do next :P

Twigz
02-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Always one thing after another, good job brit, "hit me baby one more time" rofl, thats for what she's gonna do next :P

What, "hit her baby one more time"? LOL, yeah, she needs some Dr. Phil in her life...

wifi
02-25-2007, 04:23 PM
rofl dr phil i didnt even think of that, nice :P