PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3: Recon

blaze4556
10-11-2008, 11:50 PM
YouTube - Halo 3: Recon - TGS '08 Trailer (HD) (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WSuaMduI3yM)

lol Reminds me of Terminator

Cream Suede
10-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I don't understand this. This halo recon is a whole new game? or a Halo 3 campaign update? Ah well looks sick anyways, Il put it on my list of games next to... GOW2...Fable2....D3.. and wow so much more. To many games >:|

blaze4556
10-12-2008, 12:34 AM
I think its going to be a new game.

Samus-Fan
10-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Awesome, it isn't having you be Master Chief, you are just another Recon Soldier.
I like the idea, something different.

Sweet142
10-12-2008, 11:30 AM
The weapon that the soldier you play is holding looks awesome.

Rei
10-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Why for the love of god cant they just work on halo 4 and bring the great halo 1 feeling back... i dont want to play an rts of halo.. i dont want to play halo where i'm not master chief and i dont want to pay 60 dollars NEXT YEAR for what is basically an expansion... please someone understand how fail halo is getting @_@

SniperX
10-13-2008, 12:04 AM
hell yeah
I heard that.

Samus-Fan
10-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Why for the love of god cant they just work on halo 4 and bring the great halo 1 feeling back... i dont want to play an rts of halo.. i dont want to play halo where i'm not master chief and i dont want to pay 60 dollars NEXT YEAR for what is basically an expansion... please someone understand how fail halo is getting @_@

We must be complete opposites.
I DON'T want a Halo 4.
I DON'T wanna play as Master Chief anymore.
I DO want a Halo RTS
And if the game is good, I DO want to pay 60 bucks for it.

We don't need more Halo.
We have had 3 Halo games. It gets old playing as Master Chief.
They have made a great series, I wanna see what else Bungie can make. They made other great games in the past like Myth, why don't they make a re-make of that?
Or a whole, new series. I bet they have plenty if ideas.

Sweet142
10-14-2008, 09:37 AM
I for one think this Halo expansion is a good idea, so is Halo Wars.

Rei
10-14-2008, 05:51 PM
This is the thing. I dont turn on Halo and say to myself.. damn i wish i didnt have to play as master chief. If i dont feel like playing as master chief there are literally a hundred other FPS i could play.

Halos gameplay is fast paced and kinda hectic, the reason it works is because master chief is a bad ass and has an energy shield that recharges after a few seconds. Now think about Halo recon, you're a marine in the same game you played through as master chief. Obviously that's not going to work or you'd die in the first level so that means they're going to have to change the game mechanics inevitably making it not halo. I dont want halo featuring rainbow six and gears of war gameplay. I want to play halo for halo.

I'm not going to encourage bungie to make more expanded universe games because i want to see them make a halo game that i can say is at least on par with the first halo... and how about this, lets actually have an end to master chiefs story. We finished the fight and master chief is floating around in outer space... holy ass is that a stupid ending... and now next september we get to go back to halo 2 timeframe and run around as a ***** marine.

I feel bad for anyone that buys into this crap. They're milking the halo name as much as they can and i think it's disgusting.

GF Eric
11-19-2008, 02:54 PM
In issue 188 of GameInformer it has a World Exclusive Detail from Bungie about the New Game and I have been reading it and its good.

omgodzilla10
04-05-2009, 04:19 AM
That looks awesome. I noticed that Graphics look a little bit better too.

Flab-Ender
04-07-2009, 04:14 PM
For those of you who think they should stop the halo franchise are crazy. This is one of the best selling games ever. If it keeps on making money, then they keep on making games. Also, i think they are some of the best games out. And this RECON looks pretty good to. Im probley going to get it. It's diffrent from the regular Halo which is what they need to do.

Jjjet1
04-17-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm getting it HANDS DOWN! I read that is like a fraction of a game so they are going to be selling it for a fraction of $60. But I do not know that for sure. But I do know that many of my friends are also getting it.