PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft Website - Warcraft Expeiriment

El3mentGamer
10-13-2008, 11:15 AM
"OMG, Element Made ANOTHER Forum"

lol, its true, but this one will hopefully get some anonomus joiners cuz i posted it on GAME SITES 200 - Top Gaming Game Sites (http://www.gamesites200.com/)

If you guys would check it out its a Warcraft MOdding Community at
http://wc3jump.forumcircle.com/portal.php

The First 2 poeple on this forum to 100 posts become site moderators.

If you Don't already vote for a warcraft site please click this link to help me out. Warcraft 3 - Vote for Warcraft Experience (http://www.gamesites200.com/warcraft/in.php?id=641)
clicking thata link adds one hit to my site and puts it one step closer to the top 50 Wacraft Sites... LiNuX yous should add your site there (except not in warcraft) so we can all vote for it and get you more traffic!

You Don't Have to join but will u Please vote? (Voting Can Take Place once everyday) You Don't even got to vote everyday please help...

LiNuX
10-13-2008, 02:18 PM
"OMG, Element Made ANOTHER Forum" - sounds about right

i just have one question for you: do you ever stick with a project? or just try it and then let it go after a while?

a little tip, if you want something t obe successful, you have to stick with it, i have seen some of your older forums, you start them and let it go and then start another one

and about me adding gamers forum there, i dont have to, i get traffic without it and im not a fan of topsites anyway, if someone beats you by 1 visitor, your rank goes down 1 - they profit in more ways than one and you profit by small amount of traffic

El3mentGamer
10-13-2008, 02:37 PM
ok... nvm then...

LiNuX
10-13-2008, 02:55 PM
lol dont let me discourage you, i was just curious to know why you keep moving onto new projects withing finishing any

Samus-Fan
10-13-2008, 03:03 PM
I think he deleted his forums.
Either that, or the link is messed up.

El3mentGamer
10-13-2008, 09:32 PM
LiNuX I just have a creative mind that sunmtimes munipulates a spreads out to far... im sorry...

and the links were broken, now there fixed.... :(

LiNuX
10-13-2008, 09:52 PM
LiNuX I just have a creative mind that sunmtimes munipulates a spreads out to far... im sorry...

and the links were broken, now there fixed.... :(

no need to apologize lol, u did nothing wrong, i just gave you a simple tip that you should stick to something and you will get to success much faster than starting something new in the middle of it

and also the link to your forum wasn't fixed - and i wish you luck

Jaykub
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Dang You have more sites then I have misspells

El3mentGamer
10-14-2008, 05:27 PM
LiNuX my laptop crashed and im on the wii... so could you fix it? if you would... click the Vote Link in my sig, after you vote (you dont have too i'd just be quicker though), go down the list to number 19 or 18 and look for warcraft experience... click that. Copy and paste the URL in my post on the GF. Ill pay you gfp and rep :D

Edit: Links are fixed...