PDA

View Full Version : Badminton

wifi
02-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Lol funny topic but anyone here ever play Badminton, Its like tennis but with a shuttlecock its wierd but was fun back in the day :P

Eric
02-22-2007, 03:05 PM
I have played it. It is pretty fun for a bit, but I would never play professionally if I had a chance, as I would more than likely get bored of it

LiNuX
02-22-2007, 08:50 PM
omg i used to play this a lot, with my sis and parents in the park, still have the rackets lol, :) was fun for a while, havent played in years though

Twigz
02-23-2007, 10:24 AM
I've heard of the game, but never actually played it; I saw one of my friends play it in jr. high, seemed like fun.

.::Maelstorm::.
12-08-2007, 05:10 AM
Yeah used to play all the time back in highschool, great sport to play, I liked the longer Rackets, one time I was playing against some guy, and he actually threw the Racket and Shuttlecock at me at the same time, it was an accident but I had to get out the way quick, lol, he got a detention for that.

jakncoke
12-08-2007, 05:15 AM
I play with my family when we go camping, nice relaxing thing that doesn't require athletic ability for the older members of the family. Had to play in Middle School as well.