PDA

View Full Version : Best Mess Up Ever....

GF Eric
10-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Ok so today I was going to throw a party for my big jump in range even though I used to hate it. So I had a few people in there and I kept coming in and out. By the third time I said "party @ my place. Combat Ring, Fencing, Portals, Telescope, Games, and more" I hope back in and got a few more people. So next thing I know I get a wave of white dots pouring in from my portal and I was just in my garden other part of my garden. So I have the wave of people running around my house and I am thinking to myself "their must not be any parties going on" but here was the mess up. Some guy in Rimmington said "99 con at My place" and 99 Construction on world 31 equals a big party. So people start coming up to me asking, "where is my dungeon, where is the g altar, where is the throne room," and a bunch of other 99 con questions. I was drowned in questions but after about 6 minutes, the 100 or so, I kid you not, people who where hanging out in Rimmington went back outside to find a real 99 Con house but no one with 99 con was on at the time and left me with the 7 or so people who decided to have a good time since no one with 99 con was on at the time.

Cream Suede
10-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Sweet deal. Your now famous