PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on other things.

Juicebox
10-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I know what your thinking, this is a videogame forum so there should only be videogame reviews. But I think it would be cool if there was an 'other' review section for everything from computer parts to tv shows.

Jaykub
10-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Yeah it would be a great idea. Hope it works out

Samus-Fan
10-24-2008, 06:35 PM
I like that idea, even reviewing products and browsers and such.
That's a pretty good idea.

LiNuX
10-24-2008, 06:46 PM
do the "OTHER" reviews in the OTHER sections - we allow other reviews, we just make game reviews official and backed up by the forum - we have movie reviews on here, as well as reviews on other products, doesn't mean they need their own board

Juicebox
10-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Oh I didn't realize there was an other board? I though it was just for videogames that don't fit into the other ones. silly me I guess.

LiNuX
10-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Oh I didn't realize there was an other board? I though it was just for videogames that don't fit into the other ones. silly me I guess.

if its in the game reviews category then the "other" there is for other video games, not other subjects

Juicebox
10-26-2008, 06:36 PM
So could you point me to the place were I could review other things?

LiNuX
10-26-2008, 07:21 PM
So could you point me to the place were I could review other things?

if its movies, in the movie/tv section, if its music, in the music section, if its cars, in the car section, if its computers, in the computer section, if its programs, in the programs section, if its anything else, in the "Post anything" section

it's as simple as that :)

Juicebox
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM
mmkm and will they count as reviews?

Trunks
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
mmkm and will they count as reviews?

No, They don't count as reviews, because your position is a Game Reviewer. Other reviews do not count towards your monthly total.

This doesn't mean that you shouldn't do reviews on other things. I write reviews, because I like people to hear my opinion. It also helps my writing for school reports.

Juicebox
11-08-2008, 07:35 PM
No, They don't count as reviews, because your position is a Game Reviewer. Other reviews do not count towards your monthly total.

This doesn't mean that you shouldn't do reviews on other things. I write reviews, because I like people to hear my opinion. It also helps my writing for school reports.

I didn't mean for it to sound like I just did review for the gfp. I was just wondering if they did.

Pwngamer253
02-19-2009, 09:27 AM
i agree with what your saying