PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 Trophy Support is here

jakncoke
10-27-2008, 12:23 PM
It is finally here, going to have to try and get most of them in the coming weeks. Didn't think this day would ever come even when they broke the news that it was coming I always got a bad feeling it wouldn't. On a off topic, it's quite nice to see games on my friends list that I wouldn't expect trophy support to actually get trophy's.

wifi
10-27-2008, 12:39 PM
what's trophy support? i dont have the ps3 so i dont know what you are talking about :( sounds interesting lol, at first i thought it was something with GTA and then your last sentence makes me think its with ps3 :-P

jakncoke
10-27-2008, 12:59 PM
what's trophy support? i dont have the ps3 so i dont know what you are talking about :( sounds interesting lol, at first i thought it was something with GTA and then your last sentence makes me think its with ps3 :-P

The Trophy System is similar to gamerscore/achievement of the 360. With every achievement you get either a Bronze/Silver/Gold trophy, when you get all trophy's for a game you get a Platinum Trophy. Then your trophy's collect up and you raise levels, I'm currently lv4(IIRC)on the tier system. When Home ever gets released you'll be able to show off 15(IIRC) of your most prized trophy's

Juicebox
10-27-2008, 01:58 PM
Sounds cool but shouldn't somthing like that be on the game already?

jakncoke
10-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Sounds cool but shouldn't somthing like that be on the game already?

Not possible with older PS3 games, GTA4 released in April, trophy support only came in July

LiNuX
10-27-2008, 09:38 PM
thats cool then, just learned something new myself with the trophy thing lol..didn't know they had a gamerscore kinda thing - PS3 is still on my wish list for christmas lol...so if i get it, i'll probably get GTA IV since i liked GTA games up until vice city

Scott
11-02-2008, 12:11 AM
Finally!... I haven't finished GTA 4 on the PS3 yet and now I have a good reason to go back to it.