PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: WaW coming soon

Trunks
11-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Who's going to buy CoD; WaW when it comes out? I'm hoping to buy it the day it comes out. I don't have school next Tuesday, so I'm going in early to get it.

Samus-Fan
11-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I might.
I wasn't very happy with the theme this time, I hope they are smart enough to make the next one Modern Warfare. I mean, come one, how many WWII games can you make?

If I do get it, I would be getting it for Christmas, because I won't go out and buy it since it isn't on my top-priority list.

Unlawful_Alien
11-02-2008, 10:38 PM
r u a fan of CoD...?wen wil it be comin out?i am a serious newbie on gamin' and i would realy luf 2 learn,could u tell me as to wat type of gamin stuff i need?

jakncoke
11-02-2008, 11:13 PM
I really doubt I'll be getting it in November or this year at all, I'll most likely buy it when it's cheap to get some trophies

LiNuX
11-02-2008, 11:16 PM
I really doubt I'll be getting it in November or this year at all, I'll most likely buy it when it's cheap to get some trophies

yea i doubt it'll be this year as well...its already november and i haven't heard too much about the release yet, most likely sometime mid next year

and as for getting it, I am not sure - I like COD and all but meh..my gaming has gone down big time since i started college, doubt i'll have time to play

jakncoke
11-02-2008, 11:41 PM
yea i doubt it'll be this year as well...its already november and i haven't heard too much about the release yet, most likely sometime mid next year

and as for getting it, I am not sure - I like COD and all but meh..my gaming has gone down big time since i started college, doubt i'll have time to play

You misunderstood my post, it's still coming mid-november...if there was even a slight chance at a delay gamestop wouldn't be running so many commercials about there exclusive offer when you pre-order

LiNuX
11-03-2008, 12:05 AM
You misunderstood my post, it's still coming mid-november...if there was even a slight chance at a delay gamestop wouldn't be running so many commercials about there exclusive offer when you pre-order

ah..yeah i misunderstood the first time, thanks for clearing it up and telling me lol - my predictions are wrong since i seemed to have been a little lost

Trunks
11-03-2008, 04:07 PM
The game is set to release on November 11th. You can get the beta for pc for free from http://www.callofduty.com/beta

Dflat Major
11-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah I don't think WaW is going to be anywhere near as good as Modern Warfare.

Trunks
11-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Yeah I don't think WaW is going to be anywhere near as good as Modern Warfare.

I think it's pretty impressive. Treyarch stepped it up a lot. It's nothing like there other CoD games. Instead of helicopters after you get 7 kills, you can call in dogs. The air strikes are pretty amazing, you can see the missiles falling from the sky. You can light bottles of alcohol and use them as grenades. Lot's of new ideas that make the game unique from CoD 4. I'll probably write a review on it. I have a lot of things to say about it.

Scott
11-07-2008, 12:26 AM
I'll probably get it next year. I haven't even got Fable yet.

EpsilonX
11-09-2008, 02:00 PM
r u a fan of CoD...?wen wil it be comin out?i am a serious newbie on gamin' and i would realy luf 2 learn,could u tell me as to wat type of gamin stuff i need?

You should learn to type first.

Anyways, The only shooters i'll be getting any time soon are fallout 3 and dead space. So no, I don't want this.