PDA

View Full Version : Some Renovating

LiNuX
03-05-2007, 12:50 PM
I will be changing some of the boards around, taking some away and adding some new ones. This is a gaming forum and we have a lot of off topic boards. I will take all the entertainment board, ex. music, tv, etc. and put them under one category as subforums so to access them you have to go into another board. I may take out the MySpace board because it is useless, but save the topic and move them somewhere else.

I know it can get hard for some to access these boards but its for the best. This topic will let you know as a warning of the changes, I dont want people to be surprised and ask so many questions.

I will also set up a few secret boards for our MVPs and VIPs. They will have some extra boards to view with less restrictions and even get in on a few prizes. This is just a though I am having for the forum to make it a little better and a little more fun.

Also working to install an arcade, speaking to host to have higher bandwidth so forum doesn't shut down.

Questions, comments, suggestions go in this thread. This will all occur within this week. Will be finished moving around everything by Sunday night.

Thanks and Enjoy!

souljaa
03-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow, sounds great! I love the MVP ans VIP idea..Sounds great.

diablo
03-06-2007, 01:14 PM
yea sounds great, well cant wait to see the new positioning of the new boards :) good luck doing those, hope it wont confuse me later

wifi
03-07-2007, 12:11 PM
yea i see it, looks like you took out a whole category and turned into one board :P good job, looks better now

crazay
03-07-2007, 02:04 PM
lol i was a little confused, havent come on in a few weeks and now entertainment board was gone lol, but now i see where it is, well just do what you need, good luck :)

wifi
03-10-2007, 10:55 AM
is the renovating over or is it still happening? i saw a lot of changes and addition so was jus curious :P

LiNuX
03-10-2007, 09:54 PM
no it isnt over yet, it should have been but i have been busy with a few other things, it is slowly occuring :)

Twigz
03-15-2007, 10:48 AM
I just read this over, and whenI saw the word ARCADE, I said, what??!! We would need some major renovation for that, but hey, it'll be worth the wait right? Hope everything goes honky dory Linux. ;)

LiNuX
03-15-2007, 06:59 PM
arcade may have to wait a while, i am having some problems with some of my other websites hosted on the same server as this forum. i wasnt able to upgrade to more bandwidth without paying more for hosting. u guys may have to wait for arcade, but others will come soon.