PDA

View Full Version : Characters Per Post

LiNuX
03-05-2007, 04:55 PM
I have decided to increase the characters needed in posts, instead of 30 you now need 50 with at least 3 words. This is just a precautionary measure for people trying to win the domain contest by spamming. Please say something meaningful in all of your posts, nothing like "i agree" "thanks a lot" or anything like that, make it meaningful and if you cant, please dont post at all. This goes for everyone, forum staff, mvp, vip, and regular members must abide by this rule. Disobeying can lead to point and post deduction and warnings and eventual ban.

Thanks! If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please ask now, or forever hold your peace. :)

LiNuX

diablo
03-06-2007, 01:10 PM
lol its ok, i can do 20 more characters, all my posts are way over that, i dont mind, u gotta do what u gotta do huh

wifi
03-07-2007, 12:16 PM
whateva' lol, all great with me, dont mind at all dont know about the rest lol :P

Twigz
03-15-2007, 10:51 AM
I had just finished explaining to somebody I won't mention that they have to make their posts worthwhile to read, otherwise, this forum would be quite boring if all we said was "Yep" "That's right" "I agree"; you know?

diablo
03-24-2007, 08:55 PM
i didnt get the error after i made less than a 50 character post, i was just testing it, what happened to it, is it still active?

LiNuX
03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
i didnt get the error after i made less than a 50 character post, i was just testing it, what happened to it, is it still active?

well thanks for pointing that out lol, well i was aware of that, its not an active mod on this forum anymore, it wouldnt work after the upgrade, thought i'd give people a break from limitations -- so i didnt upgrade the mod with the forum, left it alone, but if it gets out of hand, it'll come back :)

diablo
03-31-2007, 10:52 PM
haha yay, was i the first one to figure out besides the staff or something? should get a prize :)

candylove15
04-05-2007, 08:04 AM
i agree haha^^ that's cool! so nobody won't spam messages not related to the topic...lol. i just hate spammers =/ don't know why... =)

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 10:00 AM
yea im closing topic since this is no longer in effect and the points u get is based on ur length of post now :) no need for this mod anymore, good job diablo lol, thats ur prize for now ;D

TOPIC CLOSED