PDA

View Full Version : PS3 < Xbox 360

souljaa
03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Hehe..Was surfing around, and found this video..Found it funny..So thought I'd share it :P.
Here it is.
http://wiihaveaproblem.com/show_article.php?id=357
Enjoy :).

LiNuX
03-06-2007, 10:50 PM
lol im still online even after i was supposed to log off, but this is in the wrong section, moved it to Consoles board, try to post in the right category next time :) thanks! i'll check the video tomorrow, no time now

Magnetism
04-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Intresting vid, some funny stuff in there but that PS3 Grill looks well cool, lol

Beanie
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM
That was pretty freaking sweet lol

*Sends link of vid to all known PS3 owners* :D

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:17 PM
That was pretty freaking sweet lol

*Sends link of vid to all known PS3 owners* :D

Haha, yeah I did the same :P.

jasonbay
04-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Personally im sick of this ****ing song its not funny do fanboys not better to do than rip on the PS3? do they not play games? I think its they just sit around all day because they have nothing better to do I bet the creator doesnt even own a nex gen console because he's too poor and jealous of the ppl that can ....Souljaa = boo for passing on a ****ty vid

souljaa
04-11-2007, 04:13 PM
Personally im sick of this ****ing song its not funny do fanboys not better to do than rip on the PS3? do they not play games? I think its they just sit around all day because they have nothing better to do I bet the creator doesnt even own a nex gen console because he's too poor and jealous of the ppl that can ....Souljaa = boo for passing on a ****ty vid

Calm down...We all got our own opinions..and some people liked this vid...It ain't a ****ty vid if your sick of it, must be popular :D.

jasonbay
04-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah popular to bash on the PS3 thats about it , its the popular thing to these days. Personally id like to snipe the creator of this vid and and pro-basher , after 4 months of bashing im quite sick and tired of it .

souljaa
04-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Yeah popular to bash on the PS3 thats about it , its the popular thing to these days. Personally id like to snipe the creator of this vid and and pro-basher , after 4 months of bashing im quite sick and tired of it .

Well, many others aren't, so you're still gonna have to deal with it :P.

dANNNimal
04-19-2007, 05:49 PM
because of the price people think its ****. personally if i had enough money to choose id choose a ps3 over a 360 anyday. jus 360 is at a more reasonable price. video hits home a few facts though good link.

wifi
04-19-2007, 07:12 PM
if i could have it all i would have it all lol, because i want it all, makes sense? it does to me at least lol, ps3 is dumb expensive still

dANNNimal
04-19-2007, 08:09 PM
for sure way overpriced for the average consumer wp sony marketing :]]

wifi
04-20-2007, 10:41 PM
somebody needs to slap sony and make their prices go down lol, they are just trying to make too much money lol, what they have is probably not enough, greedy :P

jasonbay
04-21-2007, 04:45 PM
somebody needs to slap sony and make their prices go down lol, they are just trying to make too much money lol, what they have is probably not enough, greedy :P

Umm you do relize there not making any money on there consoles , they are losing 150 - 250 on each one , and being a cheap blu-ray player and awesome gaming centre its actually a bargain because they could have charged so much more its just the average consumer isnt willing to spend that much on a console thats why it is currently last and wii is zooming . Also they are working very hard on dropping production costs so they can drop console price , taking out the EE and putting the 65nm should help a bit .

LiNuX
04-21-2007, 05:57 PM
yeah, well the ps3 was looking out to come out at around $1k at first, when news was out a few years back, that was when it was scheduled to come out in late 2005 to early 2006.

souljaa
04-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Yeah, it's only priced so much because of the blu-ray player.

diablo
04-23-2007, 12:36 PM
oh so they arent making too much money well they shouldnt have tried to make it so advanced then lol, save some money and charge lower than the 360 or something