PDA

View Full Version : What end of the year movie are you looking forward to?

Scott
11-19-2008, 08:12 AM
(I'm including November, but you get what I mean.)

I personally can't wait for Valkryie and I've still not seen Quantum of Solace.

jakncoke
11-19-2008, 08:38 AM
ya QOS for sure, but as for unreleased movies...

The Zombie Diaries
Transporter 3
Frost/Nixon
Defiance
Timecrimes
What Doesn't Kill You
Gran Torino
Seven Pounds
Nothing But the Truth
The Spirit
Valkyrie

Not in particular order just listed as I went through the release list till the end of the year

Yuuki
11-19-2008, 03:25 PM
I am counting November too, if you don't mind. ^.^;
The movie was supposed to be released in December anyway.. But decided to release it a month early.. Anyway! I can't wait for Twilight. =)

LiNuX
12-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I am thinking of going to watch "The Day the Earth Stood Still" if I have time...but I dont know..dont' want it being a baddy lol - don't think any of my friends have seen it yet

(7000th post of the entertainment board)

EpsilonX
12-13-2008, 10:00 PM
i just wanna see valkyrie, and if Yes man is coming out this month, then that as well

LiNuX
12-13-2008, 10:24 PM
i just wanna see valkyrie, and if Yes man is coming out this month, then that as well

yea i wouldn't mind watching Valkyrie either - and i think "yes man" is coming out this month

checking....

Comes out december 19th

Trunks
12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
I am thinking of going to watch "The Day the Earth Stood Still" if I have time...but I dont know..dont' want it being a baddy lol - don't think any of my friends have seen it yet

(7000th post of the entertainment board)

I'm thinking about watching this one in theaters too. I thought it looked pretty good.

jakncoke
12-15-2008, 04:26 AM
that movie is crime against the original

younging94
12-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Kinda "The Spirit" and this is not in 2008
But, THE WATCHMEN =D!!!

LiNuX
12-17-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm thinking about watching this one in theaters too. I thought it looked pretty good.

i might go watch it after christmas and catch valkyrie as well - let me know if its good if you see it before i do

Trunks
12-17-2008, 09:13 PM
i might go watch it after christmas and catch valkyrie as well - let me know if its good if you see it before i do

I'll probably be writing a review on it. Pretty sure I'm going friday, I always go premiere night.

LiNuX
12-17-2008, 09:15 PM
I'll probably be writing a review on it. Pretty sure I'm going friday, I always go premiere night.

wait what movie were you talking about? lol...The Day the Earth Stood Still? I think it released last friday...well it did here

Trunks
12-17-2008, 09:20 PM
wait what movie were you talking about? lol...The Day the Earth Stood Still? I think it released last friday...well it did here

pffft, that sucks I thought it was this friday.... All well, I guess I'm going to be watching it a week late.

LiNuX
12-17-2008, 09:21 PM
pffft, that sucks I thought it was this friday.... All well, I guess I'm going to be watching it a week late.

lol ok, cuz i was a little bit confused...well let me know how it was, I won't get the chance to watch it before you, won't be home tomorrow and have other plans for Friday.