PDA

View Full Version : Your New SuperModerator

LiNuX
03-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Your New SuperModerator is Souljaa. Souljaa has been promoted from VIP to supermodertor for being a big help to the forum. So if anyone needs help, you now have an extra person you can turn to for help if the other staff members arent online.

Our Global Moderator twgiz and TheKing, our third supermoderator, has been very busy lately so that is their reason for inactivity. But I do keep encouraging everyone to keep posting as someone else is now looking over you.

Welcome Souljaa to the Staff.

We probably will require more staff members later as our community grows even further. We should hit 9000 posts by the end of the month so help us achieve that goal. We are averaging almost 55 Posts a day now and I would like to increase that soon.

Thanks!

LiNuX

souljaa
03-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks Linux, I'll try to give the most help that I could, and hopefully help all you of guys as well, don't hesitate to ask me any kind of questions! I'll be glad to help you guys out! Thanks for giving me the change to be a MOD Linux :D..And yeah, hopefully be able to see you all around.

Thanks
Souljaa

hollerfromelz
03-08-2007, 10:08 PM
congratzz dude! ;D you deserve it....i think lol

chaoscauser
03-09-2007, 12:27 AM
well done souljaa i know you will do a good job

scorp
03-09-2007, 09:20 AM
nice nice congratulations ;) i hope that u make a nice and good job ;)

RichardF12
03-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Congrats, don't abuse your power ;) Lol. just kidding, but i hope you help clean the forums from spam etc.

Good Luck.

souljaa
03-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks a lot guys :D..I Will try to do my best, and try to make this place a better place :D..(I just sound corny now..But that's okay :D)

RichardF12
03-09-2007, 03:50 PM
(I just sound corny now..But that's okay :D)

Lmao ;D. Im sure you will help the community grow and get better, but maybe you should get your members to join here now. ???

KittyCat72
03-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Great, glad to see that we will have another moderator. We definetly need it. :D

souljaa
03-09-2007, 09:06 PM

Lmao ;D. Im sure you will help the community grow and get better, but maybe you should get your members to join here now. ???

Yeah, I've been advertising everywhere :D..Hopefully it'll attract some members.

RichardF12
03-09-2007, 09:11 PM

Yeah, I've been advertising everywhere :D..Hopefully it'll attract some members.

If you need any help advertising shoot me a pm :)

souljaa
03-09-2007, 09:12 PM
If you need any help advertising shoot me a pm :)

Thanks Richard, I'll keep that in mind :)..So far I've advertised all the gaming sites I know lol..So hopefully it'll attract some members...But yeah, actually anyone that advertises would be great :D...Anyways, thanks a lot.
Souljaa

LiNuX
03-09-2007, 09:20 PM
well i need help advertising, pm me and lets see what you offer :)

wifi
03-10-2007, 10:52 AM
wow souljaa, congratz on becoming supermoderator lol, you are very active, even more than me haha, u'll be great :P good luck and good job

RichardF12
03-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks Richard, I'll keep that in mind :)..So far I've advertised all the gaming sites I know lol..So hopefully it'll attract some members...But yeah, actually anyone that advertises would be great :D...Anyways, thanks a lot.
Souljaa

Yep no problem man :)

well i need help advertising, pm me and lets see what you offer :)

Alright i sent you one

Twigz
03-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Congratz Souljaa, you're one of us now (don't worry, the rest of the guys won't bite, well maybe Linux but that's about it, lol).