PDA

View Full Version : free 15 mb email space

LiNuX
08-08-2006, 08:58 PM
This is a posting contest where you can get ur own email address with our site as the provider, it will be yourname@mafia-****.p4h.biz ?i know its not the best, and not the most amount of space to give out, but currently i dont have that much space to give out, if i ever get an upgrade, i may increase the size to a lot more. ?

HOW TO ENTER:
Get at least 100 posts

PM me and tell me that you have reached your 100 posts

Only first 15 people to do this will get the space

i will give the first 10 people 30 mb space upgrade when they reach 200 posts and pm me

if you do not wish to participate, plz do not post in this topic, post only if you want the free email address and space!

EXTRA:
The Email address can be used to forward the mail from here to another email. ?Here is an example:
if your email is dude@mafia-****.p4h.biz ?the email forwarder can forward the mail to any other email address, ex. ?mambo@yahoo.com. ?You can use this email address if you dont want to give away your real email address to anyone else. ?Its Nothing Much, but its something else i can offer.

How to get the Email forwarder for your email address:
You must be one of the 15 people to win the contest above with a 100 posts, completing all the tasks listed above.

After completing the above tasks, you must make an additional 20 posts, 120 posts total to request the email forwarder, pm me your email under our site and the email address you want your mail to be forwared to.

Contest completed upto here. ?This will not require u to use that much space on your email under our site, just an extra email address to use so u wont have to give ur real email to others. ?;D

GOOD LUCK! ;) ?;D

diablo
08-09-2006, 11:43 AM
i dont really need one but i like the idea of a forwarder lol, i can use it sometimes, like if ur afraid that someone is gonna spam ur mail, just use the new email address and fool them hahahaha, and i have a question, if they spam ur mail too much, can i change the email address? so they dont have one anymore, like from dude@mafia-****.p4h.biz to dude234@mafia-****.p4h.biz and i will definetely try to get a 100 posts, well 120 for the forwarder, nice ;D

crazay
08-09-2006, 12:07 PM
o i might enter too, offer looks good, i need to get a lot more posts for that lol, good luck to all thats gonna enter, i hope im one of the 15, i know that it isnt much space, but the forwarder sounds nice, i like how diablo puts it lol, fool the people u dont want to spam ur email, nice :)

LiNuX
08-09-2006, 04:58 PM
once u get ur email address here, u can contact me and change it to any other name as many times as u want, i dont really care lol, but good luck

djgperu
08-11-2006, 04:33 PM
200 posts is a long way to go... :P
although itz a good incentive to bring more people to this community

diablo
08-11-2006, 04:36 PM
lol what, 200? where does it say that? it said 100 when i decided to go for it lol, gonna read over it again now

LiNuX
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
uh...its a 100 posts, no worries, 200 is way too much lol

Twigz
08-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Hey, speak for yourself, Linux, LOL ;)