PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars

.erratic
11-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I've been trying to start back up, I played for awhile before quitting, anyone still play. Maybe we could get together and I could re-learn some things.

LiNuX
11-23-2008, 11:15 AM
i got guild wars a few years ago but never really played it lol, didn't have an account, although i planned on getting one, never really got around to that and i completely forgot, i dont have the game installed on my pc anymore, was on my old one and that was before i wiped my HDD

but hopefully you'll find other gamers here who play the game

.erratic
11-23-2008, 11:24 AM
It was/is a good game, and I would love to casually get back into it. Lots of new things have happened though, I could re0learn by myself, but its much more fun to have a friend there.

LiNuX
11-23-2008, 11:41 AM
yea i know what you mean, i used to play a game called ROSE with a friend, and when he lost interest, I lost interest too lol

and right now I am better off not starting up new games cuz i have finals coming up and less than 2 weeks and the last thing I want on my mind during the finals is the new game lol

.erratic
11-23-2008, 11:45 AM
ROSE Online? I've heard of it but never played it. And yeah, I have finals coming up rather soon as well, but I never get into games very much, just casually, so I don't mind starting new things up. But good for you concentrating on your studies.

LiNuX
11-23-2008, 12:03 PM
yup ROSE Online :) I played it a lot during my early years of high school...had like a 4 year break and started again this past august, I haven't played in months though...I probably grew out of it lol - and its probably because I had to start up the game from the beginning and I already did all of that in high school...just bored lol

and yeah, I plan on going into some more gaming after my finals are done because I haven't picked up any new games after "Company of Heroes" - might even give guild wars a try

Blackbird
11-25-2008, 03:29 AM
I'm been waiting for Guild Wars II to be released, have also waiting for Aion that become a big hit in Korean. But I'm waiting more for Aion