PDA

View Full Version : Da Webmaster's JunkYard

Eric
03-09-2007, 10:36 AM
www.dwjy.com (http://www.dwjy.com)

I would like to present a new blog, Da Webmaster?s JunkYard. At DWJY I post information related to webmasters, such as domains, hosting, and so much more. I will review many sites, and post my reviews on many different things.

In the future, DWJY will be reviewing the viewers (your) websites for a low cost. This will not happen for a while, but it will happen eventually.

Look for many resources to be offered by DWJY, such as a pagerank checker and so much more!

More posts to the blog will be added soon. It is new, and I do not have hardly any content yet, but a ton will be added as I go.

- Hex

souljaa
03-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Looks like a good start :D..Keep up the good work Hex.

Eric
03-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Thanks for your comment souljaa :). Also looking for some sites to review if anybody wants domain registrars, hosts, etc. reviewed :)

LiNuX
03-09-2007, 03:28 PM
nice blog -- looks great :) he name sounds kinda ghetto lol, good luck with it, are you going to add your own coded pr checker? or a premade one?

well good luck with it, I'm opening my new blog either tomorrow night or sunday night :) will be my second, to success ;D

Eric
03-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Thinking about coding my own checker, and thanks for the comment :)

LiNuX
03-09-2007, 03:49 PM
well good luck with that too, im off to work, be back in 5-6 hrs lol :) good luck, i gotta work on my blog tonight and upload tomorrow

Eric
03-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Good luck with yours too :). Already 100+ hits :). Many more articles have been added, some my own, and some from other sources, so look for some more to be posted daily :).

- Hex

LiNuX
03-09-2007, 08:59 PM
yea blogs get a lot of hits, i get 250+ uniques a day so its going great :) just advertise more and you'll get plenty more, then work on backlinks and watch PR rise.

Eric
03-13-2007, 07:53 PM
Some new updates:

I now have joined feedburner, and you can join DWJY's feed through this link:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/DaWebmastersJunkyard

New additions are coming to DWJY, such as coupons for domain registrars, as well as hosting companies, tools such as a pagerank checker are coming as well, and so much more!

Some exciting stats:

Unique Visitors: 250+
Number of Visits so far: 535
and I've only been open for 5 days! Pretty good in my books.

Also looking for webmaster topics for me to write articles on. Any topics are welcome!

- Hex

LiNuX
03-13-2007, 08:00 PM
cool congratz on the stats, sounds like the stats this forum used to get at start, now we get over 100+ uniques daily, my blog gets 250+ daily. keep working on it, that feed should help out a lot

good luck! :)

Eric
03-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Thanks :). Any ideas for articles? Been having a shortage of categories to write on, so am looking for some

- Hex

LiNuX
03-13-2007, 08:20 PM
what are you good at writing? give tips or something, write ab out offers on other websites, usually gets attention

Eric
03-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes, good ideas, and I will start writing some more.

New Stats:

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7149/statsjw1.png

Notice the uniques since I started advertising throughout the months :). The stats for this month are simply off the blog, and the previous stats were from a past site that I hosted there, which I never did advertise. Proves advertising does something :).

Also, am now accepting requests for website reviews. This won't be free forever, it's just an opening offer. If you want your website reviewed, no matter what kind of website it is, I will review it an post on the blog about it. This is only an opening, and once my blog hits the PR3 prediction, I will be charging for this option, so get in while you can!

Also will take custom requests for articles!

- Hex

LiNuX
03-19-2007, 09:12 PM
nice, i wish mine improved, it actually decreased from last months, this forum

how about giving a review of gamers forum for giving you the idea? lol, it would be nice lol

good luck with it an everything.

Eric
03-20-2007, 11:55 AM
I will work on a review for you :)

LiNuX
03-20-2007, 06:55 PM
thanks, tell us when its up :)