PDA

View Full Version : Chris Simon Suspended

Wang
03-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Islanders vs Rangers Game on Thursday.

Rangers Player Ryan Hollweg gave a clean check to Islanders Chris Simon into the boards..Simon didnt like it and got his revenge with a high stick to the chin/throat of Hollweg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmon0XoH3I&mode=related&search=

Edited for a better video

LiNuX
03-10-2007, 09:52 AM
yea i saw it, that was just bad sportsmanship, why would you whack someone in the face with your hockey stick? he was bleeding too, wasnt serious so thats good. They are thinking of putting criminal charges to him. They said this is the 5th time he was suspended from the league.

souljaa
03-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Wow...That guy's..vicious..What a loser..He shouldn't even play in the NHL anymore..Just because he gets owned..Doesn't mean he gotta take it that far...

Twigz
03-14-2007, 10:59 AM
It's crazy, and I think he has no brains in his head when he did that; such a cowardly act and a sting on the Islanders and the NHL.

jasonbay
03-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Whats terrible about it is that he that is only like 2 gms more than the worst suspension in NHL history and he isnt even going to get charged with is f-ed because anyone that isnt in the NHL would have been charged with assault with a deadly weapon or aggravated assault or something that would have gotten us mortals 1-5 yrs in the slammer.

wifi
04-06-2007, 12:42 PM
ouch i saw it when that happened at first, on the news and youtube just watched it again, horrible