PDA

View Full Version : Pets?

KittyCat72
03-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Here, you can tell us whether or not you have pets or want them. Then, if you do, you can describe them, tell there name, and other interesting things about them.

I have some pets, but I'm only going to tell about one of them right now. I have a dog named Link. He is a full-blooded American Cocker Spaniel. Hid fur is a golden buff color, and he's reeeeeeeeally cute.

Anyone else?

souljaa
03-10-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't have any pets, but I want a dog. But my mom doesn't want one lol. But maybe later on, i'll get one, not a small one, I want a big one lol :D.

LiNuX
03-10-2007, 05:16 PM
i have two birds, parakeets, one yellow and one white and blue. yellow one has red eyes, looks hot and scary. they are cool, i had fishes before, they all died.

scorp
03-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I have a dog...its a little dog..his name is Gismo...almost his name is Gismo von a german castle ;) we have buy him for 1000? =) he is very nice...a romantic dog hehe...funny, and u have a lot of fun with him.

my father have a lot of fishs... XD my girlfriend have many cats,2 dogs and so...a other friend have 1 dog, 4 cats ,1 lizard and for that worms,kakalacken o.O dont know the word in english^^

Twigz
03-14-2007, 10:50 AM
I have had 2 dogs and 1 cat in my lifetime, one was named King and he was a German Sheperd and my current one is named Ben and he's a Yorkshire Terrier, my cat's name was Koodo (don't ask, my grandfather names all my pets) and all of them had a smart sense of humor (like me).

KittyCat72
03-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Well, out of my whole life I've had 3 dogs and an uncountable number of cats. I've had a lot of fish too; I also used to have a pet baby snapping turtle. And some frogs, I've had a lot of stuff.

Drake14
03-31-2007, 10:45 PM
i have a cat. his name is stu!

i didnt name him. i adopted him from my aunt.

before i moved out of my moms i had 4 dogs, 3 birds, and 3 fish.

Beanie
04-02-2007, 05:48 AM
I have two cats:

Name: Charlie
Fur: All black
He's had a few problems with him in the last year, had to have an operation, luckily he's ok now and back to his grumpy self

Name: Pheobe
Fur: Black and white
She's pretty much scared of anything and everything lol If you spend enough time in the house she'll eventually get use to you and won't run away, she likes Marmite on toast and chesse lol

KittyCat72
04-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Those sound like some funny cats. ;) I really like cats, they're my favorite animal.

candylove15
04-05-2007, 08:16 AM
we have 3 dogs....

2 dobermans(shine and prince)= girl and boy. color brown.they're huge that is why if i get hit i was really gonna say "ouch" cause it's like you were hit by 5 people (lol ^^,)

1 poodle(cutie)= girl. she's soo cute (not to mention the name haha). colored black with a little bit of white furs. all i can say is she's cute =p

KittyCat72
04-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Those sound like good pets. Sometimes, all you can say to describe them is cute. No better word, he he.

comfortablynumb.
08-16-2007, 03:06 PM
through my life ive had more pets than i can count but as of now
i have 2 border collies/rotweiller/Mutts
named Locke
and Luca
:)
as well as four cats X__X
Max if a huuuge black cat
hydi is the fattest siameas cat ive ever seen
bobbi-sox (i know its a stupid name)
shes the meanest cat ive evr owned, but i saved her, the owner was about to put her down in a non-humane way which i dont want to repeat
and MEATBALL
(names self explanitory)
Oh.. and i have about 8 fish :)

LiNuX
08-16-2007, 03:12 PM
through my life ive had more pets than i can count but as of now
i have 2 border collies/rotweiller/Mutts
named Locke
and Luca
:)
as well as four cats X__X
Max if a huuuge black cat
hydi is the fattest siameas cat ive ever seen
bobbi-sox (i know its a stupid name)
shes the meanest cat ive evr owned, but i saved her, the owner was about to put her down in a non-humane way which i dont want to repeat
and MEATBALL
(names self explanitory)
Oh.. and i have about 8 fish :)

sounds like one of my cousins over in canada, toronto area lol, she has a ton of pets, just like you, she's young so i dont blame her :D

nice family you have there :-)

XiMMiX
08-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Well dont have much pets you know only 1 hamster, 10 fishes, 1 dog and thats all...;-)

KittyCat72
08-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Well I might be getting more pets. Our cat had kittens but there's only one left. And my brother dropped his rabbit off at our house for us to take care of for a while and it had babies.:D

XiMMiX
08-18-2007, 04:15 AM
OMG your bro is such a bady;(:laugh:

KittyCat72
08-18-2007, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't say that... gay's the word.:mask:

comfortablynumb.
08-21-2007, 03:58 PM
sounds like one of my cousins over in canada, toronto area lol, she has a ton of pets, just like you, she's young so i dont blame her

nice family you have there
heh, thanks
i really like animals, if i could id probably have more :P

Gamoc
08-21-2007, 05:06 PM
We've got 3 cats (and one that we had cremated after it was hit by a car - and that was my favourite). I'm not crazy about pets, really, but I like cats - but the 2 younger ones we have are annoying usually. One of them is pregnant, too.

Subb
01-11-2010, 11:10 PM
i got 1 dog its a nova scotia duck tolling retriever, and a persian cat both are adorable my dog does handstands that i trained him to do.

HamadaLFC8
01-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Well I had a Hamster but he past away like all Hamsters after 2 years so RIP man!!

Right now I have a white female cat, she's mixed I don't know what with something else xD Got her as a gift! She's 4 year's and knows how to defend herself if people annoy her, so that's awesome! ;) All in all she's nice =)

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v132/27/119/506419507/n506419507_100232_5594.jpg

This is the first pic I ever took of her =)

Yuuki
01-12-2010, 09:07 AM
Awwwwwww! Your kitty is sooo cute!!!!<33
She kinda looks like mine minus the fluffy tail. :3

I have one kitty (my other was hit by a car in June..) named Hikari. He's a flame-point Siamese and is about 9 months old.
I have one dog, her name is Buffy. She's 8 or 9 years old and is a Shi-Tzu.

Subb
01-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Awwwwwww! Your kitty is sooo cute!!!!<33
She kinda looks like mine minus the fluffy tail. :3

I have one kitty (my other was hit by a car in June..) named Hikari. He's a flame-point Siamese and is about 9 months old.
I have one dog, her name is Buffy. She's 8 or 9 years old and is a Shi-Tzu.

i had a shi-tzu growin u and she died after 16 years. she had a stroke when she was about 11 years old and lived another 5 years. she was a great dog

HamadaLFC8
01-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Haha thank you Yukii :D I like how most of your stuff is given a Japanese name! that's pretty cool ;)

Iceskater101
01-12-2010, 03:43 PM
omg your kitty is so cute! whats her name?

I have two cats Ellie which is the mean one (basically don't piss her off..) and Jasmine and she is really nice but really shy
and I did have two geckos but they both died

Yuuki
01-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Haha thank you Yukii :D I like how most of your stuff is given a Japanese name! that's pretty cool ;)

:] and haha well just two of my pets have. Hikari and Tsubasa. ^^ Tsubasa was the one hit by a car. :/ She was such a good kitty. >.<

i had a shi-tzu growin u and she died after 16 years. she had a stroke when she was about 11 years old and lived another 5 years. she was a great dog
Ohh wow! That's old!
We had another Shi-Tzu who I guess lived until she was 13.
I was 3 when she died.

Subb
01-12-2010, 05:02 PM
:] and haha well just two of my pets have. Hikari and Tsubasa. ^^ Tsubasa was the one hit by a car. :/ She was such a good kitty. >.<

Ohh wow! That's old!
We had another Shi-Tzu who I guess lived until she was 13.
I was 3 when she died.

when she had the stroke she fell down a flight of stairs and i found her and laid wit her till i could get her to the vet. 1300 dollars later the vet sed shed never walk again n that there was nuttin he culd do so we brought her home n 2 days later she was walkin around fine. Now that shes old she sleeps mostly but still loved to play and run around when i got her goin. So much for the vet sayin she wouldnt walk again she was doin jus fine if u ask me.

Hey does urs have eye problems that cause the face to turn brown by ne chance. they are known for that.

Yuuki
01-12-2010, 07:01 PM
when she had the stroke she fell down a flight of stairs and i found her and laid wit her till i could get her to the vet. 1300 dollars later the vet sed shed never walk again n that there was nuttin he culd do so we brought her home n 2 days later she was walkin around fine. Now that shes old she sleeps mostly but still loves to play and run around when i get her goin. So much for the vet sayin she wouldnt walk again shes doin jus fine is u ask me.

Hey does urs have eye problems that cause the face to turn brown by ne chance. they are known for that.

Well, she might be in pain too. At that age she could have arthritis. But I guess you'd probably notice that.

And not that I'm aware of.

Subb
01-12-2010, 07:10 PM
i dont think she had athritis i know she was partially blind tho

roguekiller23231
01-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I got a dog, which we decided to look after, because the owner was my brothers friend, and he was shot by some gang at work. beautiful dog though.

got a cat, well he's more of a community cat, think he eats at ours and sleeps, and then goe's off to other peoples house's and does the same. lol. but he's hear quite a lot of the time. more he chose us then we chose him.

got a chameleon and a gecko aswell, there doing good, had a female chameleon, sadly she died.

really wanto to get some red eyed tree frogs, some suger gliders, and maybe a parrot and another chameleon, ooh and a bearded dragon or iguana. (probably never will/couldnt afford to, but i can dream cant i? lol)

Subb
01-12-2010, 08:01 PM
really wanto to get some red eyed tree frogs, some suger gliders, and maybe a parrot and another chameleon, ooh and a bearded dragon or iguana. (probably never will/couldnt afford to, but i can dream cant i? lol)[/QUOTE]

bearded dragons are awesome. had a friend who had a iguana n they are pretty awesome too.

roguekiller23231
01-13-2010, 07:18 AM
when i went to get the chameleon the first one i bought, i went into the guys house (because i bought it online) and dam! he had the whole of his house dedicated to reptiles, there was wall to wall vivariums, he had about 6 adult chameleons, about 100 or so baby chameleons, loads of bearded dragons, snakes and all sorts, i was going to buy a few there and then, but thought i'd never have the right set up for them all so quickly and theyd probably suffer as a result of it.

Yuuki
01-13-2010, 10:06 AM
really wanto to get some red eyed tree frogs, some suger gliders, and maybe a parrot and another chameleon, ooh and a bearded dragon or iguana. (probably never will/couldnt afford to, but i can dream cant i? lol)

bearded dragons are awesome. had a friend who had a iguana n they are pretty awesome too.[/QUOTE]

I say.. Iguana!!! :'D
Name him Snuggles. x]

LemonRising
01-13-2010, 11:04 AM
I have a dog named Minnie. She's 10 and a black lab (she might not be purebred we're not sure). She still thinks she's a puppy and loves porcupine squeaky toys. She's a princess and my puppy and always has a nice blanket and sometimes I give her a pillow cause she likes to lay against them <: She's mine. MY PUPPY. <: She's got grey all over now though, and fat pockets.
Her favourite foods are watermelon (hilarious to watch), popcicles, and anything. She doesn't like much veggies though. Bad puppy.
She broke her leg when she was a wee little pup ): she got a green cast.
She does a little tap dance when she wants dinner, and she doesn't bark right, its quite hilariouss. She's very territorial when it comes to dogs but loves all people. She's skiddish and doesn't like yelling and freaks out around fireworks. Sometimes thunderstorms.

I have a cat named Kitten. Yes. Kitten. I call my pets by what they are. She was originally named Missy (cause she's such a misfit), but now she only responds to kitty or kitten hahaaah. She's just over 6 months old and we don't know what breed she is. Though we know she has siamese and tabby, but she's all black except for white patches on her chest and belly.
This cat is a nut. She likes to play sheetmonster, bedmonster, chicken, she hunts like a pro, and she can unlock doors.
Her favourite foods are sauer kraut, the breading off of chicken (lovess general tao sauce), french fries, olives, cheese, lasagna sauce, raaaare steak, and other weird things.
Her favourite toy is a mousehide thing, and beer store bags.

I have a newt named Newton and he's a red bellied something or other. He's... around 5 years old I think. And he only likes little crickets.

I have a million fish.
Lump (algae eater), Lumpette (our new algae eater), Elephante (elephant fish), five neon tetras, two frootloop things, a mickey something (maybe two?), a koi fish.. and... I cant think of the rest. HAHA

I like pets. ) : They are so dear to meeee <3

Uhh... props if you read all that? <:

Subb
01-13-2010, 11:11 AM
I have a dog named Minnie. She's 10 and a black lab (she might not be purebred we're not sure). She still thinks she's a puppy and loves porcupine squeaky toys. She's a princess and my puppy and always has a nice blanket and sometimes I give her a pillow cause she likes to lay against them <: She's mine. MY PUPPY. <: She's got grey all over now though, and fat pockets.
Her favourite foods are watermelon (hilarious to watch), popcicles, and anything. She doesn't like much veggies though. Bad puppy.
She broke her leg when she was a wee little pup ): she got a green cast.
She does a little tap dance when she wants dinner, and she doesn't bark right, its quite hilariouss. She's very territorial when it comes to dogs but loves all people. She's skiddish and doesn't like yelling and freaks out around fireworks. Sometimes thunderstorms.

I have a cat named Kitten. Yes. Kitten. I call my pets by what they are. She was originally named Missy (cause she's such a misfit), but now she only responds to kitty or kitten hahaaah. She's just over 6 months old and we don't know what breed she is. Though we know she has siamese and tabby, but she's all black except for white patches on her chest and belly.
This cat is a nut. She likes to play sheetmonster, bedmonster, chicken, she hunts like a pro, and she can unlock doors.
Her favourite foods are sauer kraut, the breading off of chicken (lovess general tao sauce), french fries, olives, cheese, lasagna sauce, raaaare steak, and other weird things.
Her favourite toy is a mousehide thing, and beer store bags.

I have a newt named Newton and he's a red bellied something or other. He's... around 5 years old I think. And he only likes little crickets.

I have a million fish.
Lump (algae eater), Lumpette (our new algae eater), Elephante (elephant fish), five neon tetras, two frootloop things, a mickey something (maybe two?), a koi fish.. and... I cant think of the rest. HAHA

I like pets. ) : They are so dear to meeee <3

Uhh... props if you read all that? <:

wow u feed ur pets alotta stuff and sum of there favorite foods are pretty intense general tso sause haha thats awesome.

i have about 10 african cichlids but i have no names for them really and well there favorite thing to eat is well of course "fish food"

HamadaLFC8
01-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Why do so many people have geckos ? I mean the only cool thing bout them for me is their name lol

Btw my cat's name is Mitzi =)

LiNuX
01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Why do so many people have geckos ? I mean the only cool thing bout them for me is their name lol

Btw my cat's name is Mitzi =)

That's a nice name.

Showed my little sis your cat earlier, she loves it. She wants a cat...but I have 3 birds at home, don't think they'll get along too well, especially considering my birds don't like strangers, people or otherwise.

RaiDae
01-13-2010, 04:34 PM

I am getting an iguana. I don't care if i have to hide him under my bed if the student accomodation won't lemme keep him. I will get an iguana at some point this year. I'm gonna look up the word for Dragon in as many different languages and then choose the most awesome one as a name.
I want a dog though... a husky or a german sheppard.. or... a doberman.

I had hamsters. Pipin was awesome, he'd fall asleep in my armpit. he was also an escape artist, we had to padlock his cage 'cos he kept on getting out - he's aways go back to bed in the morning though. Kiro was terrified of anything that made noise.

HamadaLFC8
01-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Haha yeah most girls are in love with my cat :S haha :D

Morticia
01-13-2010, 04:37 PM
I had a kitty. Her name was Jade, she was a silver and dark grey tabby, but she got eaten by a mountain lion D:.. She took on a little of my personality... Sadly she took on the part of me that's clumsy and retarded. She couldn't land on it's feet or run around the house without smacking into something. /shakes head
Stupid ass cat.

Subb
01-13-2010, 04:37 PM
I am getting an iguana. I don't care if i have to hide him under my bed if the student accomodation won't lemme keep him. I will get an iguana at some point this year. I'm gonna look up the word for Dragon in as many different languages and then choose the most awesome one as a name.
I want a dog though... a husky or a german sheppard.. or... a doberman.

I had hamsters. Pipin was awesome, he'd fall asleep in my armpit. he was also an escape artist, we had to padlock his cage 'cos he kept on getting out - he's aways go back to bed in the morning though. Kiro was terrified of anything that made noise.

i want a bull mastiff they are awesome and huge and can train them to be very mean

LemonRising
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
wow u feed ur pets alotta stuff and sum of there favorite foods are pretty intense general tso sause haha thats awesome.

I dont feed them A LOT
I just

Let them sample <:

Give them too much and they stink.

Subb
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
I dont feed them A LOT
I just

Let them sample <:

Give them too much and they stink.

oh im sure they would stink after eatin that yummy stuff. but a lil sample is always good

Veritas
09-03-2011, 09:31 AM
My pet at the moment is a mouse named Hitomi. She looks like a small cow, but definitely bears more excitement and curiousity than one. Despite said traits, however, she refuses to be held. Do any of you have suggestions on how often to change such a creature's bedding? She's alone and about 2" long.