PDA

View Full Version : Image Host borked

jakncoke
12-03-2008, 04:34 PM
So yeah It all started when I uploaded the gif of Wes Welker getting owned by Ryan Clark, all my images don't show up for me. I figure I'd delete the gif for the heck of it and still broken for me. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

LiNuX
12-03-2008, 05:00 PM
thats weird, i still see your images - both from the public view and from admin panel

just went through your 5 pages of images and it seems fine

i'll see if it's anything on the forum's end but I doubt it, i haven't touched that modification since setting the image limits per group

jakncoke
12-03-2008, 05:08 PM
This is what I get :(

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s348/jakncoke1988/th_zzz.jpg

LiNuX
12-03-2008, 05:18 PM
thats weird. its fine for me though, what browser are you using?

i just checked with opera and its fine there , along with firefox (currently using)

jakncoke
12-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Firefox 3, Just checked on Chrome and it works..the hell FF3 really wants me to use Chrome full time, this is the 2nd major issue that Chrome works better than FF3. Youtube being the first

LiNuX
12-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Firefox 3, Just checked on Chrome and it works..the hell FF3 really wants me to use Chrome full time, this is the 2nd major issue that Chrome works better than FF3. Youtube being the first

ah...yea FF3 has been buggy...like i said, flash objects for me tend to lag, like chopper challenge...and even youtube vids lol, i do that in Opera nowadays...annoying

Trunks
12-03-2008, 06:06 PM
FF3 is working fine for me, only crashed on me a couple of times. It was when I had vista. I'm just going to blame vista for that, so never mind.

LiNuX
12-03-2008, 06:21 PM
FF3 is working fine for me, only crashed on me a couple of times. It was when I had vista. I'm just going to blame vista for that, so never mind.

the FF3 bugs aren't the same for everyone, jak has some, i have different ones, and yours crashes lol...i know a friend who can't save his passwords on FF lol, i recommended google chrome to him, not sure if he went with it

Blackbird
12-03-2008, 09:19 PM
Yeah it's working great, hope you can figure out this. :)