PDA

View Full Version : Which GH do you prefer?!

Henchy
12-07-2008, 01:23 PM
I was just wondering what Guitar hero everyone preffered!

Im not sure because the only one ive played is guitar hero 3, but getting 4 for xmas!

Please state your choice below!

Thanks!;-)

Trunks
12-07-2008, 01:27 PM
3 is currently my favorite. 2, is a bad game hate it. I've played Aerosmith, it's really easy and no fun. Never played 4 yet, so currently 3 is my favorite.

LiNuX
12-07-2008, 01:29 PM
i own 3 so i guess that one, I've played GH I a long time ago but I dont remember and I haven't played any of the other versions

Pocmin
12-08-2008, 07:37 PM
3 is pretty cool, but addictive. I managed to quit before it consumed my life. ;-)

EpsilonX
12-10-2008, 12:45 PM
3 is currently my favorite. 2, is a bad game hate it. I've played Aerosmith, it's really easy and no fun. Never played 4 yet, so currently 3 is my favorite.

man....wtf u smokin? 2 was the best one.

i mean....it has all that remains, every time I die, avenged sevenfold, megadeth, buckethead...so many great songs...and it wasn't too ridiculously hard like some songs on GH3 are (like freaking cult of personality or through the fire and flames)

Trunks
12-10-2008, 04:24 PM
man....wtf u smokin? 2 was the best one.

i mean....it has all that remains, every time I die, avenged sevenfold, megadeth, buckethead...so many great songs...and it wasn't too ridiculously hard like some songs on GH3 are (like freaking cult of personality or through the fire and flames)

I didn't like GH2, because of the way the Hammer on's and pull off's work. You can't hold down the button before the note comes. On GH3 it lets you and I played GH3 before I did GH2, so I'm to use too it. Now I can't play the harder songs very well. Like Jordan on Expert. If only it was on GH3 I could beat it.

Samus-Fan
12-10-2008, 07:08 PM
I think 2 was the best.
Haven't played 4. So it might top it, but 2 is my favorite so far.
Best songs, anyway.

Flab-Ender
12-10-2008, 08:15 PM
I'd have to say 3 or 2. I played 4 once and when I did the drums werenot nearly as good as rockbands and i'd rather have been playing 3.

EpsilonX
12-11-2008, 01:18 PM
I didn't like GH2, because of the way the Hammer on's and pull off's work. You can't hold down the button before the note comes. On GH3 it lets you and I played GH3 before I did GH2, so I'm to use too it. Now I can't play the harder songs very well. Like Jordan on Expert. If only it was on GH3 I could beat it.

ah. yeah i got used to GH2 so i never used hammer-ons.

Juicebox
12-17-2008, 04:18 PM
4 at the moment coz I just got it =D

mudslide
01-26-2009, 11:53 AM
i would have to say GH world tour but i like rock band alot more

Ashieboy
01-26-2009, 08:02 PM
i liked rock the 80's best dont know y i just played better wen i was playing that game

Samus-Fan
01-27-2009, 06:37 PM
I love Guitar Hero World Tour, I don't like Rock Band 2 as much.
I dunno why, love the GHWT gameplay much better

jcowns
01-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I currently own GH4 and i would say its awesome!
But i must say the drums aren't really that fun.
I really can't wait for GH5 (Metallica) to come out.

Choke On Candy
04-17-2009, 10:32 AM
I'm gonna have to say gh2. Gh3 was badass but people complained it was too hard. GHWT is also awesome just because of the online world tour. They made the mistake of not putting that feature on gh:Metallica. What they need to do is make an update so that when people quit your game you can keep playing with bots.

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Guitar Hero World Tour would have been my favorite if they wouldn't have ****ed up the drums.

rockinfosho1
05-01-2009, 06:25 PM
i like number 3 its pretty cool

Id.E.M
05-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Guitar Hero 1: Overall, a terrible game. It does contain a few good songs, but it's game-play is rather pathetic
Guitar Hero 2: It's songs are pretty good, with some sham-tastical ones. The fact that Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs are less effective is a downer though. The graphics are kinda bad too.
Guitar Hero 3: THE BEST. It's songs are by far the most challenging, which=WIN. The graphics are decent, and Hammer-Ons are built in as an essential part of the game.
GHWT: The graphics are quite abit better as compared to the other games, and it does offer many more options. You can create/edit songs, download new songs, and of course, new instruments! However, the guitar parts have been Rock-Bandified; they're just pathetically easy, and just uninteresting. The songs are pretty good though
Metallica: Great songs. Decent gameplay. Haven't played it that much, so I wouldn't know =P

EDIT: TTFF, 98% FTW

Riku-Nara
05-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I really liked world tour, but it's on rock band's dick too much, and the music creation part could sue some work.

Guitar Hero 3, was my favorite, at first, but once i beat it, i found the tracks lacking.

Guitar Hero 2 was the ****. YYZ + Bass = Win.

Guitar Hero one was wayyyy to easy.
I beat it in like, less than a weekend.

Id.E.M
05-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Haha. Fo sho. Only GH3 can be considered mildly challenging. The others are fun, yet still, they FAIL. Quite epicly xD

hidekipooj
05-06-2009, 04:00 PM
My favorites from Best to least

1.) Guitar Hero World Tour: Although the tracks aren't as challenging as GH3, the fact that you can finally play drums, vocals, bass, etc. Really created a lot of hours of gameplay.
2.) Guitar Hero 3: Best designed tracks IMO.
3.) Guitar Hero Metallica: Again full instruments across the board with "master of puppets" although the other artist tracks are kind of lame.
4.) Guitar Hero 2: Some more good tracks
5.) Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's: meh
6.) Guitar Hero 1: even more meh
7.) Guitar Hero: Aerosmith: By far the worst. Way too easy, there are only 2 songs on their worth playing.

When Smash Hits comes out in June....that will probably be the best one. *crosses fingers*

Iceskater101
05-06-2009, 08:28 PM
I would say..

Guitar Hero 3 is my favorite and my second favorite was guitar hero 2 I love cherry pie thats one of my favorite songs.
My least favorite is a tie for aerosmith and the d.s guitar hero just because aerosmith dream on should have been more challenging and the d.s guitar hero has bad quality.

Choke On Candy
06-29-2009, 08:33 PM
I would say..

Guitar Hero 3 is my favorite and my second favorite was guitar hero 2 I love cherry pie thats one of my favorite songs.
My least favorite is a tie for aerosmith and the d.s guitar hero just because aerosmith dream on should have been more challenging and the d.s guitar hero has bad quality. You would probably like gh smash hits it's a combo of all the guitar games - metallica

wlada
09-20-2009, 12:18 PM
I like every guitar hero game, but i always need to change the disk because i have favoruite songs on GH3, GH4, and GHSH. If i could just mix my fav. songs on one disk, that would be perfect :)