PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

Eric
12-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Got CSS:S to work on the laptop. I try joining the server and i cant get to play. Just puts me in as dead and I can spawn or nothing? Am I doing something wrong?

Cream Suede
12-08-2008, 10:15 AM
You are waiting until the end of the round?
the round would have to end in order for you to start up.
Does it give you the option to pick your team and such?
or It is just keeping you as a spectator?

o nvm it is just keeping you dead? very wierd maybe you could find a solution in the steam forums under css.

LiNuX
12-08-2008, 10:26 AM
thats very weird, i got into our css server just to make sure it isn't for everyone and it is fine for me, is it like this in every server for you?

i actually restarted the virtual server just to make sure it wasn't our server because I did mess with it on friday when blackleo came over lol, so it could have only worked on LAN and not on WAN

Eric
12-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Not sure I didnt look in any other servers. It just puts me as dead and the time is at 0:00. I wanted to get some practice in with the bots b4 I started really playing since its my first time.

LiNuX
12-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Not sure I didnt look in any other servers. It just puts me as dead and the time is at 0:00. I wanted to get some practice in with the bots b4 I started really playing since its my first time.

ah...you may have popped in when the round finished and it was on the course of changing maps lol, did it stay like that for a while? at times if there is hardware lag it could take up to a minute or two for it to freeze like that lol

but feel free to try again, it was fine when I went in last

Eric
12-08-2008, 03:44 PM
yeah its working now :) altho I suck haha..

Trunks
12-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Yep, a lot of games do that. For call of Duty 1 and 2 for PC, some times it glitches at the end of the rotation and the map has to be changed through Rcon.

LiNuX
12-08-2008, 04:35 PM
yeah its working now :) altho I suck haha..

lol dont worry about it, the bots don't judge :twitcy:

Cream Suede
12-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Counter Strike takes so much skill and practice.
do gun games to get better with each weapon.
id agree on training on bots though yea.
some people would be with training online but im not to sure about that. have to get the aiming down atleast.