PDA

View Full Version : Riddle

ShreadOfWheat
03-12-2007, 10:23 PM
I am the smelliest thing on the human body, i come in two forms, who's name is very misleading, what am i?

If you know the first one, you'll get this in 2 seconds. If not, your just stupid. And i shall call you stupid if you call it anything other than what it really is. If you do not know it, god help your pityful soul you pathetic excuse for a human being.

ENJOY!

KittyCat72
03-17-2007, 01:49 PM
The smallest thing in the human body is a cell. And it can come in two forms, a cell in a body or in a jail.

ShreadOfWheat
03-17-2007, 02:24 PM
Wow, im astounded kitty, please put on your glasses because it deos not say the SMALLEST, it says the SMELLIEST, AS IN IT STINKS! Its not even a riddle i should change it, how about the retard test? You'd pass with flying colors i see.

KittyCat72
03-17-2007, 02:29 PM
My mistake, I've been really sick for a while. I can't read right because I'm so dizzy, that's why I haven't been at school(I couldn't concentrate). All I have to do is play on the computer, I guess you showed me that I probably shouldn't do that either. Oh well, I better get off now. Bye.......... :P

diablo
03-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Wow, im astounded kitty, please put on your glasses because it deos not say the SMALLEST, it says the SMELLIEST, AS IN IT STINKS! Its not even a riddle i should change it, how about the retard test? You'd pass with flying colors i see.

lol thats kinda harsh, chillout, we r all just human, is it BO? lol

souljaa
03-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah, that really is, don't need to be so Rude, people make mistakes. :).

KittyCat72
03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
I really was sick though, I almost passed out in the hallway at school. I don't normally make very many mistakes, but I am human after all..........

At least I think I'm human......

souljaa
03-19-2007, 06:55 PM
I really was sick though, I almost passed out in the hallway at school. I don't normally make very many mistakes, but I am human after all..........

At least I think I'm human......

Lol, that's okay, no worries ;D. We all do :).

wifi
03-22-2007, 10:03 PM
what was the answer dude? i am just stupid then for not knowing lol, is it ur butt? lol :P

KittyCat72
03-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Hmmmmm......... I would take a real guess but I'm not sure.

souljaa
03-23-2007, 11:53 PM
what was the answer dude? i am just stupid then for not knowing lol, is it ur butt? lol :P

Lmao, I don't think the butt comes in two forms :P.

KittyCat72
03-24-2007, 08:12 AM
What about cheeks? Two different forms, right? Cheeks on your face and cheeks on your butt.

souljaa
03-24-2007, 10:58 AM
What about cheecks? Two different forms, right? Cheeks on your face and cheeks on your butt.

But are they the smelliest things? Cause iono bout urs, but my cheeks don't smell :P...Well they smell nice :D.

Could be the answer.

Alrighty dude, not everyone knoes the answer..lol.

KittyCat72
03-24-2007, 11:24 AM
My definetly don't, but you've got to remember that there are some people out therewho may not take baths. Or even worse....

Wait a second! You actually smell your cheeks. That's a little unusual, even for you.

ShreadOfWheat
03-24-2007, 11:39 AM
The Belly Button. Yes the belly button, The ass is only smelly from fecies and other stuff i don't feel is appropriate to talk about, but the belly button is naturally just awful smelling. You have been enlightened.

KittyCat72
03-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I didn't even think of that. But now that you mention it, yea. The butt was almost a possible answer. Oh well, you have to admit, it was a good guess though considerinbg I had no idea.

souljaa
03-24-2007, 11:45 AM
My definetly don't, but you've got to remember that there are some people out therewho may not take baths. Or even worse....

Wait a second! You actually smell your cheeks. That's a little unusual, even for you.

Lol, No I meant like..From parfume and stuff...Haha k me be quiet now.

Anyways...The belly button smells?! Oh..Well I couldn't have known, I don't realy go sniffing my belly button.

KittyCat72
03-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Ok, I was wondering why you would say that they smelled good, he he.

Metallica1983
10-08-2007, 06:21 PM
my brain hurts