Is Wild Arms worth it?

Printable View

• 09-30-2010, 10:00 PM
    ViciousGamer04
    Is Wild Arms worth it?
    I was digging through some old gaming magazines and came across a game called "Wild Arms". I do sort of vaguely remember it a while back but I was curious of whether it's any good or not? I can pick it up for about $5 or less if I wanted so I will probably end up getting it anyways but I was just curious of peoples opinions of it. :D
  • 09-30-2010, 10:02 PM
    EpsilonX
    Never played it but i hear its good. Definitely worth that much at least
  • 09-30-2010, 10:28 PM
    ViciousGamer04
    Yeah neither have I. It kind of reminded me of Chrono Trigger which is the big reason it caught my eye!
  • 10-01-2010, 03:25 AM
    Charlotte
    I don't know about this game but after goggling it, I tell ya, it's look like a nice game.
  • 10-01-2010, 03:37 AM
    ViciousGamer04
    Yeah, I hope it turns out to be at least half-decent. I was doing some searching a little earlier today and noticed they made a LOT of other wild arms games. Seems like a kind of "under the radar" game series.
  • 10-02-2010, 10:17 AM
    Blackbird
    My father did own this game when I was a little. It's a fun RPG.
    The first one were released in PS.
    Of course there is also more of Wild Arms, the last one is Wild Arms 5 that's is on PS2.
    So go ahead of buy it if you are RPG lover.
    ^^

The soundtrack is also good and I like it. :D

I like the opening song of Wild Arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVOFibwVMw0

When I check back Youtube again, I feel like this song remember me back the time I played Wild Arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOvrM20tMA
  • 10-02-2010, 04:56 PM
    Sickangel
    wild arms was a great game.... reminded me of FFVII.... obviously not quite up to FF's calliber... but a good game none the less
  • 10-02-2010, 05:20 PM
    ViciousGamer04
    Yeah I started googling after first hearing about it and they made a bunch of them. Hopefully I like the first one as to keep myself entertained with the rest! I still have to beat some Star Oceans though before I move on to this game series, :)

it's a nice one to look forward to though. Thanks for providing the youtube videos, i'll make sure to check them out when I get the chance :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sickangel View Post
    wild arms was a great game.... reminded me of FFVII.... obviously not quite up to FF's calliber... but a good game none the less

Yeah not sure it will be "top-notch" but I am a big RPG lover so I will probably like it nontheless.
  • 10-02-2010, 06:20 PM
    Blackbird
    I'm still stuck on Star Ocean, might creating a new game since it were years ago I played it last time so I have forgot it.
    Now when you remind me I'm going to get started with Wild Arms & Star Ocean, it's a nice game.

The topic was about Wild Arms, I like first one and 5th game of it.

I haven't finish the YS series yet. I'm still got the YS Orginale but it's a difficult game.
    There is many good RPG games like XenoSaga.
    Do you have tried XenoSaga yet? :)
  • 10-02-2010, 07:34 PM
    ViciousGamer04
    I am not sure that i have. It sounds familiar though.. but I would have to look into it. Don't want to overwhelm myself with games, though! Then I would never go outside O.o lol

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM