Life Update

Printable View

• 02-15-2016, 04:25 AM
    norid
    Life Update
    Hey ya'll. Norid here. It's been a while and for that I am sorry. I miss the days of old when I could my afternoon hours on here and not have to worry. I yearn for those long nights of staying up and giggling over the **** posts that we would all churn out of filthy heads. Those days are long gone, but I have not forgotten my favorite game forum... I do not think I will ever forget. Just an update with what is going on in my life...

I am graduating this semester :D
    Barring any failed classes I am set to graduate from college and then I my life can begin. Thinking about taking a break before my masters program and becoming a credited teacher. As for games, I have been loving my PS4 more than ever, even after upgrading my laptop to a entry level gaming laptop. I just find it more relaxing. I have been beasting through Rainbow 6 and Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. Cyber Sleuth is an absolute blast. The adult Digimon game I always wanted and I cannot wait to finish it in the coming weeks. Fire Emblem is out on my birthday so I will be picking that up for sure. Gotta get my handheld game on :P

Upcoming games I am hyped for, lets see... Overwatch oh my goodness. Cannot wait for it. I hope you have been good my friends and I look forward to reading you posts. Love, Norid.

P.S. I am always on Discord. If you ya'll want to hop on there and chat with me just ask and I will leave the link. And you can meet my real life buddies and play any sorts of games with them :D
  • 02-15-2016, 10:36 PM
    LiNuX
    Hey, Norid! Good seeing you again.

Congrats on the upcoming graduation! Hope the semester goes well!

When I graduated, I went straight for my master's because I knew that taking a break would make me lazy. After my first master's, I wanted to go for a second one but take a break for a semester. I ended up taking 3 semesters and I don't think I'll be going for a full master's (although I'm taking class now). Just food for thought if you're thinking of taking a break. I found that my first master's was much easier to go on the momentum of graduation. My brain feels slow to learning nowadays.
  • 02-17-2016, 05:35 PM
    norid
    Hey Linux!

I would love to do my masters right away. But I am getting really burnt on school. I do not want to end up hating it and need a break. Plus I need to make some more money before I can apply and pay for it :P
  • 02-17-2016, 09:12 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by norid View Post
    Hey Linux!

I would love to do my masters right away. But I am getting really burnt on school. I do not want to end up hating it and need a break. Plus I need to make some more money before I can apply and pay for it :P

I know what you mean. That's why I took a 3 semester break after my Master's. I guess I had some motivation, I needed a master's for a job I wanted. But I didn't follow that career path, went a different route (that's why I wanted to do a second master's, related to my field).

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM