Printable View

• 06-07-2008, 06:40 PM
    Hawkman
    quit RS
    hey guys,
    with rs starting to becone rly well bad should i join WoW or stay with rs
  • 06-07-2008, 06:44 PM
    Eric
    I used to be addicted to RS, but that was like a long time ago. I came back a lot, but always left because I just can't get interested in it again.

Never played wow, so I couldn't tell you what it's like
  • 06-07-2008, 06:52 PM
    LiNuX
    what do you mean it became bad? i may be missing some info there lol
  • 06-07-2008, 07:46 PM
    Samus-Fan
    Bad meaning: They ruined Player Killing
    You can't pick up other peoples items when you kill them
    They got rid of the wilds
    You can't give people gifts
    You can't just be nice and give someone a great deal
    They have fixed prices
    Ect.

I would just leave RS and not join WoW. Why waste your money on either? Buy xbox live and some games, that all you need, not some time-wasting games. (From experience with Jagex, THEY SUCK)
  • 06-07-2008, 08:09 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    Bad meaning: They ruined Player Killing
    You can't pick up other peoples items when you kill them
    They got rid of the wilds
    You can't give people gifts
    You can't just be nice and give someone a great deal
    They have fixed prices
    Ect.

I would just leave RS and not join WoW. Why waste your money on either? Buy xbox live and some games, that all you need, not some time-wasting games. (From experience with Jagex, THEY SUCK)

OH..well thanks for filling me in, why would they just remove popular features? just retarded imo
  • 06-07-2008, 11:06 PM
    Shixx
    They're obsessed with making Botters/Hackers life Hell and in the meantime don't realize they are screwing over the Legit players just as much.
  • 06-07-2008, 11:22 PM
    Samus-Fan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shixx View Post
    They're obsessed with making Botters/Hackers life Hell and in the meantime don't realize they are screwing over the Legit players just as much.

Well said, Shixx!
    They really need to remember that there are players that play fair, and they have to respect them, too!

It's like the government, making "plans" to help you, but really, its to help themselves.:
    They are doing all these "updates" and telling people, "Oh! We are making the game better and making it fun!", while in the real-life, they are just going undercover trying to dispose of law-breakers.
  • 06-07-2008, 11:40 PM
    GF Eric
    I would stay but thats just me. Sure the game is F'ed up but hey that is like the Pay 2 PK riot and the rest of the riots that have been going on since December.

Personally don't go with WoW. Get Guild Wars or Xbox Live.
  • 06-08-2008, 12:05 AM
    Shixx
    WoW is fun if you have Friends playing it too, It helps if they are starting out the same time you are, Otherwise you are stuck playing Catch up or spending most your playing time alone which in my opinion is not fun. so get whatever all your friends have.

I'd almost wait for some of the Future MMORPG's coming out soon like.. Conan online War hammer online, Mythos and World of stargate.
  • 06-08-2008, 09:27 AM
    EpsilonX
    Forget Runescape.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow