GamerzBlock

Printable View

• 02-02-2011, 08:47 AM
    BlackPhazor
    GamerzBlock- SITE IS RELEASED!
    GamerzBlock.com is finally out! A new social gaming hub where you can chat with your friends, make new friends in the gaming community, and keep up to date with all of the latest content in the world of gaming!

GamerzBlock.com

News Post

http://www.twitter.com/gamerzblock

GamerzBlock | Facebook

EDIT: We're doing a Gears of War 3 Giveaway! Check out the link for more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylqBDol9yFc

STAFF POSITIONS:

We are always looking for staff, especially:
    News Writers
    Directors (Commentary, Gameplay, Montages, etc)
    Forum Moderators
    Reviewers
    Programmers/Graphic Designers
    Moderators
    (If you want to be a part of the staff, then when the site opens, then PM me, or better yet, wait until the site opens and PM me on the site)
  • 02-02-2011, 10:05 AM
    LiNuX
    Good luck with the release. And I'll also say that you should be careful opening up sites where people are allowed to buy/sell stuff - hope you have some type verification in place to avoid scams and etc.

Well good luck :)
  • 02-02-2011, 10:56 AM
    BlackPhazor
    Thank you Linux, and I'm going verification into the auction. :)
  • 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM
    Jayhmmz
    Good luck mate :) Sounds like it has the potential to be a pretty damn awesome setup!
  • 02-03-2011, 03:56 AM
    Raoul
    Sounds awesome good luck with your site BlackPhazor:cheesy:
  • 02-03-2011, 10:28 AM
    Diligence109
    that's a pretty friggin' huge project; good luck with it! How many people you got working on this so far? Any idea of a rough, unofficial eta for when the site will be done/ready?
  • 02-03-2011, 03:10 PM
    BlackPhazor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    that's a pretty friggin' huge project; good luck with it! How many people you got working on this so far? Any idea of a rough, unofficial eta for when the site will be done/ready?

Well right now, I have 3 people on the team. We are also getting some other people to join as I speak. I am looking to launch maybe in Spring or Summer, but no announced date.

Also, thank you everybody. If you possibly know someone who could help, or if you are willing to help, please PM me, or contact me at:

info@gamerzblock.com

Thanks. If you could possibly tell your friends who would be interested in this site, that would be great.
  • 02-03-2011, 07:38 PM
    W1CKEDTW1STED
    Good luck BP! It's a lot of work getting a website going. Trust me.
  • 02-03-2011, 07:55 PM
    BlackPhazor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by W1CKEDTW1STED View Post
    Good luck BP! It's a lot of work getting a website going. Trust me.

Yeah, I know from experience.
  • 02-05-2011, 11:19 PM
    Djdoubt03
    http://www.gamerzblock.com/sig.jpg Might consider wanting to have a professional looking logo. If you need help I'm excellent with PhotoShop and log design, just let me know.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM