Hello All!

Printable View

• 02-26-2012, 07:49 AM
    Hyper_Reality
    Hello All!
    I'm Hyper_Reality, and I'm very excited to join Gamers Forum! I want to meet many interesting people and share discussions with them. A little about myself: I started playing videogames in the late 90's with Donkey Kong Country and I've been addicted ever since. My favorite game genres are FPS, real-time RPGs, and zombie/horror. My current company of choice is Nintendo, although I do plan on changing that in the soon future. I hope to have a great time at Gamers Forum!
  • 02-26-2012, 09:09 AM
    Knibbler
    Welcome to the forum buddy!
    Hope to catch you around..
    Enjoy yourself!
  • 02-26-2012, 10:52 AM
    HamadaLFC8
    welcomee !! read rules a nd faq's and enjoyyy
  • 02-27-2012, 01:22 PM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Reality View Post
    I'm Hyper_Reality, and I'm very excited to join Gamers Forum! I want to meet many interesting people and share discussions with them. A little about myself: I started playing videogames in the late 90's with Donkey Kong Country and I've been addicted ever since. My favorite game genres are FPS, real-time RPGs, and zombie/horror. My current company of choice is Nintendo, although I do plan on changing that in the soon future. I hope to have a great time at Gamers Forum!

Oh man, DK Country... that brings back some good memories :D

Ohhhh zombie/horror are some of my favs as well. What's your fav one?

See you around :)
  • 02-27-2012, 05:43 PM
    Hyper_Reality
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Oh man, DK Country... that brings back some good memories :D

Ohhhh zombie/horror are some of my favs as well. What's your fav one?

See you around :)

That's a tough question. They're all really epic! Some of my all time favorites are Resident Evil 4, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Doom 3, and Bioshock 1. Basically any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments :cheesy:
  • 02-28-2012, 10:30 AM
    Mizel
    Quote:

That's a tough question. They're all really epic! Some of my all time favorites are Resident Evil 4, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Doom 3, and Bioshock 1. Basically any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments :cheesy:

Bioshock is one of my all time favs :) But yea, I agree with that statement: "Any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments" lol thats my general feel about games :P

Have you played the Dead Space games?
  • 02-28-2012, 04:13 PM
    Synge
    You shall be the first recipient of the Welcome Limerick (my attempt at making my welcome posts less boring =D )

Hello mate, welcome to the forum
    I hope you don't vote for that scumbag Santorum
    Red Panda's are cute
    Helen Keller was mute*
    If you encounter a troll just ignore 'em

* Don't take that the wrong way, she was a turly inspiring person ;]
  • 02-28-2012, 05:33 PM
    Hyper_Reality
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizel View Post
    Bioshock is one of my all time favs :) But yea, I agree with that statement: "Any horror game that lets you do tons of exploration in creepy environments" lol thats my general feel about games :P

Have you played the Dead Space games?

Not yet, though they do look amazing! Any suggestions at to which ones are the best? (You can exclude Extraction; I'm not the biggest fan of rail-shooters.)
  • 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM
    Hyper_Reality
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    You shall be the first recipient of the Welcome Limerick (my attempt at making my welcome posts less boring =D )

Red Panda's are cute
    Helen Keller was mute*

That was probably the most amazing welcome I've ever received in my life! :laugh1: I'm sure I'm going to love GF!
  • 02-29-2012, 09:15 AM
    Mizel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Synge View Post

Red Panda's are cute
    Helen Keller was mute*

Hahaha That, sir, was just awesome xD

Quote:

Not yet, though they do look amazing! Any suggestions at to which ones are the best? (You can exclude Extraction; I'm not the biggest fan of rail-shooters.)

Both Dead Space 1 and 2 were pretty badass :) I actually like 2 a little better, which doesn’t happen often.

I also just started Amnesia, which you make like. Or the Penumbra (same people that made Amnesia) games, there are 3 of them. Supposedly some of the scariest games ever made! I’m not far enough into Amnesia to be able to say whether it’s good or not, but it’s def creepy so far.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

goblogherenow
06-03-2024 10:21 PM
Last Post By ak4cnoja
06-03-2024 10:21 PM
goblogherenow
06-03-2024 10:20 PM