Fallout 3

Printable View

• 01-27-2010, 01:42 PM
    Exodyus
    Quote:

Youthism -- you spelled expendable wrong in your signature. ;[
    Aside from this point of irritation, I really enjoy playing Fallout 3. I've currently passed Megaton and I'm running around completing all of the mini-quests before continuing on.

Those Super Mutants just don't want to DIE!!? Lol.

And the Aferu quest, I botched. Apparently ... you're not supposed to STEAL in front of them, in their own homes. Lmao. I had to kill the Sheriff there and most of the people in order to live. HAhah...

I also killed Colin McCreevy, or whatever his name one -- who runs the Saloon, because he made me mad. ;] Lol.
  • 01-27-2010, 03:18 PM
    jango
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Exodyus View Post
    Aside from this point of irritation, I really enjoy playing Fallout 3. I've currently passed Megaton and I'm running around completing all of the mini-quests before continuing on.

Those Super Mutants just don't want to DIE!!? Lol.

And the Aferu quest, I botched. Apparently ... you're not supposed to STEAL in front of them, in their own homes. Lmao. I had to kill the Sheriff there and most of the people in order to live. HAhah...

I also killed Colin McCreevy, or whatever his name one -- who runs the Saloon, because he made me mad. ;] Lol.

lol, your post brings back some fun memories .. it's a cool game!
  • 03-02-2010, 05:20 AM
    cr4ftm4ch1ne
    I' ve played with the game, but got bored. It's annoying that u cant use a character with good intellect correctly:S I mean there are some places where u can do some special things with high intellect. But for what? To open a box? Is it a bad joke?
  • 03-07-2010, 10:22 PM
    madmerv
    I'm Herbert Daring Dashwood
    Hey folks, I'm the guy behind the Herbert Daring Dashwood story "with my pet ghoul Argyle!"
  • 03-10-2010, 10:09 AM
    Bullman
    I started playing fallout again, After completing it, And i noticed, That the main quest isnt the only fun thing, I went to arefu, And i helped them whit their problems, It was kinda fun. And btw,If your not one of the good guys like me, You can go to that Bad guys settlement and become a slaver, And deep inside the tunnels and Subways, You can explore a bunch of stuff. But the subways are creepy.. I dont like going down into them unless i have a quest wich gives me no other choice xD. And yeh, The dog at the scrapyard, Hes a nice companion. It makes the game a little less scarier when you got a dog whit you xD
  • 03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
    UltraBoom
    For some reason, Fallout 3 gives me headaches if I play it for too long. The cause is probably the excessive brownness of the whole thing... or not.

I think the music is what made it so fun for me. Seriously, I just tried playing it again with the sound off and it wasn't all that entertaining.
  • 03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
    BobTD
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cr4ftm4ch1ne View Post
    I' ve played with the game, but got bored. It's annoying that u cant use a character with good intellect correctly:S I mean there are some places where u can do some special things with high intellect. But for what? To open a box? Is it a bad joke?

INT stat if I remember correctly affects how many points you get to put into skills each time you level up. I liked to max int then use extensive training to up other skills since a lot of perks just add a few point into skills you can max with a high enough int anyways. =P

The "almost perfect" perk is also a fun goal, by maxing INT and putting the rest into perception you can aim for a very talented end game character.

I think one reason I liked Fallout3 so much is that after hundreds of hours playing oblivion I could jump right in and understand the game engine. Bethesda could have made me a little happier by improving their character animations (especially the strafing, moving one direction while you walk another).

I also recommend helping the ghoul you find outside of tenpenny tower, as he gives you a ghoul mask that lets you blend in even with feral ghouls. There are some very interesting ghoul locations in the game, including an evil bone tower in the bottom left corner of the map, its hidden underground.
  • 03-23-2010, 03:42 AM
    Eli
    difinetly, could be better than cod modern warfare 2, fallout have a great and detailed graphic and i love it expecially it's shooter game
  • 03-27-2010, 02:28 AM
    Charlotte
    guys you all right, this game is so damn sick! i really love the shooting, the graphic, the color and especially the environment. kinda like it's compete with cod modern warfare 2
  • 03-27-2010, 01:31 PM
    Allstar180
    Well all I felt was frustration and anger with that game.

It's not a bad game, but well I just didn't like the way you had terrible amount of ammunition. Making it like an Resident Evil version of Fallout 3.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM