• 04-11-2011, 12:28 AM
    Jaykub
    Cool trailer for people that don't play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdRUc...feature=relmfu

You guys make me feel like a nerd having a 1700+ total skill lvl
  • 04-11-2011, 06:47 AM
    Blackbird
    I know my computer sucks.
    My account was hacked before and it's now named empire chao.
    I can't changed it back until I make it back to member again.
    Going to contact my IRL friends and ask him about his RS if he still play

I think my stats a bit averages.

RuneScape - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game

Total Stats: 1,238
  • 04-11-2011, 12:24 PM
    Diligence109
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Synge View Post
    It's always looked a bit boring to me, but I've yet to find a free MMO that can hold my attention. Runes of Magic isn't bad though, the best F2P out there, I think. I'd recommend it if you're lookin for a free MMORPG, it's basically a WoW clone but has some cool features of its own as well.

^^^
    listen to this fine gentleman ;)

I played runescape when I was in high school (about 6 years ago, roughly) for a little less than a year and, as Muffin said, I don't feel it has changed that much since I checked in like last December or something. Though, to be fair, I was only on for like 10 minutes and I'm on the free to play servers which Jaykub says are over 9000 times worse than the p2p ones. That, by no means, however, really convinces me that I want to pay to play a "better" Runescape XD

I've also played tons of the f2p mmos out there and don't feel any of them are worth anything but to desperately kill time. I haven't tried Runes of Magic, I might have to go check it out. I've been obsessed with League of Legends for some time now and I think I'm stuck with it... it's not an MMO but it is a f2p online game (that's actually fun and good if you can deal with/get past the trollers/griefers)
  • 04-11-2011, 01:04 PM
    paecmaker
    I tried it once and gave it about 20 minutes.

I have also tried others like Erepublik but none of them where really fun. Erepublik for example I ate, bought food, worked, exercised and did "please prove your human" things, for days and nothing changed for the months I played it.(now I dont even know why I played it in the first place.
  • 04-14-2011, 11:30 PM
    Jaykub
    Just passed 100 million GP :3
  • 08-28-2011, 10:13 PM
    freeride2011
    I am going to be the one person who gets on here and says Jaykub might have gotten me back into RS. I got my character up to 54 I think, but I haven't played for 3 years! It should be some nice memories at least. Unlike most of you here though, I am going to actually p2p and play for a more than an hour before I give up.
  • 08-29-2011, 12:56 AM
    Jaykub
    Quote:

Originally Posted by freeride2011 View Post
    I am going to be the one person who gets on here and says Jaykub might have gotten me back into RS. I got my character up to 54 I think, but I haven't played for 3 years! It should be some nice memories at least. Unlike most of you here though, I am going to actually p2p and play for a more than an hour before I give up.

YEAAAAA sweeettt. whats your ID?
  • 08-29-2011, 02:46 AM
    Psychotray
    Runescape seems to be pretty dead for me at the moment, but my Username is Psychotray for those of whom wish to add me. I go on sometimes, on very rare occasions though.
  • 08-30-2011, 01:52 AM
    freeride2011
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    YEAAAAA sweeettt. whats your ID?

dewthdew3 what's yours?
  • 08-30-2011, 02:55 AM
    BlackEyedJester
    Wow, I think I might have to start Runescape again, Just to see how things are going

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Buying...
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Last Post By derloocomonow
05-21-2024 04:25 PM
Interested in Purchasing...
05-21-2024 09:28 AM