Favorite childhood game

Printable View

• 09-27-2011, 10:13 PM
    Zelda
    Dude! You're making me want to play all these again...

I remember one of the only games I had played back when I was 7 was Mario Kart 64 and some Mario-type game for a handheld system that a friend of my mom's son had borrowed from one of his friends! (say that 3 times fast... or slow or whatever)

But the very first video game I ever played was a turn based strategy game for the Tandy 2000. The Tandy, at the time, was over 10 years old though. haha We were just behind the times a good bit!

And then Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine and Hydro Thunder for 64. Remember those? :D
  • 09-29-2011, 05:54 PM
    Triton
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    Dude! You're making me want to play all these again...

I remember one of the only games I had played back when I was 7 was Mario Kart 64 and some Mario-type game for a handheld system that a friend of my mom's son had borrowed from one of his friends! (say that 3 times fast... or slow or whatever)

But the very first video game I ever played was a turn based strategy game for the Tandy 2000. The Tandy, at the time, was over 10 years old though. haha We were just behind the times a good bit!

And then Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine and Hydro Thunder for 64. Remember those? :D

Yep, I remember some of those games, games really took a surge forward when the N64 and Sega hit the scene.
  • 09-29-2011, 07:28 PM
    Zelda
    ^^ Sure did! And it's just kept surging ever since. I'm really proud to be a part of this generation, y'know? It's really amazing how far we've come in just the last say, 20 years? :D
  • 09-29-2011, 11:07 PM
    Sotanji
    Ape Escape, ape escape..oh and Ape escape. i couldn't put that game down. for some reason as a little dude just chillen on the floor looking at my television screen capturing monkey all day for days on end, was endlessly satisfying i probably beat that game 15 times at the age of 7. For some reason capturing apes sent out from a demented ape known only as specter, BLEW MY MIND. man i want go go grab my time net right now!

also Spyro the dragon , aww man now you've got me feeling all nostalgic,*tears up* imma go play them right now!
  • 10-19-2011, 07:11 AM
    Jester
    Contra, Gex, Conker's Bad Fur Day, the Pokemon GameBoy games, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark...my list could go on forever 8)
  • 10-19-2011, 08:06 AM
    leonehe
    -Contra
    -Mario
    -Tanks
    -Tekken 3
    -James Bond Tomorrow Never Dies
    -Jackie Chan Stuntmaster
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -Doom
    And a lot of other games :D
  • 10-19-2011, 10:55 PM
    norid
    Tekken, Legend of the Dragoon, Pokemon (the one on N64 kinda like the one on gamecube) uhhh Pokemon Gold. Crash Bandicoot, Spryo, idk anymore haha too many.
  • 10-19-2011, 10:57 PM
    Trunks
    I use to play Age of Empires for hours on my computer, when I got the expansion I would do custom map games all the time. I actually still play that game from time to time. Using tunngle I can play online against friends still. Definitely a one of a kind game.
  • 10-21-2011, 01:30 AM
    Valkyr
    Doom
    Zelda Link to Past
    Mario Bros.
    Super Mario Bros.
    Mario Kart 64
    Tekken
    Spyro
    Tomb Raider
    Pokemon Crystal
    This list can go on...

I do remember playing this Batman game on PC when I was like 12. I'm not sure if it was called Batman or something else. D:
  • 10-21-2011, 06:01 PM
    andrea11
    I have played super mario

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Im glad I now signed up
09-06-2024 05:09 AM
Last Post By MarionHard