• 08-10-2011, 03:28 PM
    Muffincat
    Apply to be on the Graphics Team
    We've had a lot of interest in the Graphics Team lately, and we've decided to start handling the Graphics Team in the same way that we handle the Game Reviewing team. To become a part of the Graphics Team, head over to the Staff Applications Board and apply using one of the following questionnaires.

The mods will look at your application and we will decide as a team who will have their applications accepted or rejected. You will not be able to see other people's applications, and they will not be able to see yours. Only the staff can see the applications.

Questions for applying to be a Graphics Novice:

1. Name (first name is fine)
    2. Age
    3. Location (country will be fine, no need to go to specific city or zip codes)
    4. Email (please post in this fashion: Admin (@) Gamers-forum.com - so the email does NOT become a link. the last thing you want is spambots picking up your email.)
    5. How long have you been a member of our forum?
    6. How many posts do you currently have?
    7. Why would you like to be on the graphics team?
    8. What would you do as a member of the graphics team?
    9. Please provide examples of what you consider to be your 3 best graphics pieces (can be something other than signatures).
    These pieces should showcase your versatility and skill in graphics.

Questions for a graphics position upgrade:

1. Why do you think you deserve to be upgraded?
    2. What have you contributed so far to the team?
    3. What more do you think you could bring to the team?
    4. Please provide examples of what you consider to be your 3 best graphics pieces (can be something other than signatures).
    These pieces should showcase your versatility and skill in graphics.

Do not post your application in this thread.
  • 08-10-2011, 10:12 PM
    egg-whites333
    i made a mistake i put game reviewer instead of gfx in the title so in not read there is one that says game reviewer its really gfx team.
  • 08-10-2011, 10:13 PM
    Muffincat
    Yeah, we got that :)

Don't worry :P
  • 08-10-2011, 10:18 PM
    egg-whites333
    oh okay thanks :)
  • 08-10-2011, 10:21 PM
    Slay
    I applied, can't wait for results, wether they are good or not.
  • 08-10-2011, 10:29 PM
    egg-whites333
    lol same i just dont like waiting so im excited to find out if im good enough
  • 08-11-2011, 04:11 AM
    Knibbler
    It shall take a few days so have patience!

Thread closed so no unnecessary post are made.
    We can see that you have applied, we do not need to be told.
  • 08-11-2011, 12:41 PM
    Diligence109
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Knibbler View Post
    Thread closed so no unnecessary post are made.
    We can see that you have applied, we do not need to be told.

It's true that we don't need unnecessary posts like "I applied!" or "Did I get it yet?" or "MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE DOES THAT MEAN I GET IT?! AM I GOOD ENOUGH?"

So, please - if you post in this thread please only do so if you have a legitimate question that needs to be answered. Don't clutter this thread with mundane musings.

In the interest of staging a ground for serious questions should they arise, I reopened this thread. If you post something ironically inane like "oh cool alright thanks dili" I will kick you in the shins.
  • 02-14-2012, 12:31 AM
    Needyou
    wether they are good or not.
  • 02-14-2012, 07:33 PM
    CraeSC111
    Hey that's cool diligence! :p
    Anyway what do you get for being on the GFX team? Will you Haber to do anything to stay on it? Are we required to do something as a team member?

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors