Hi.

Printable View

• 06-29-2011, 07:29 AM
    Psychotray
    Hi.
    Hello , my name is Tray.
    My favourite game of all time would have to be the Resident Evil series , or the Silent Hill series , my favourite genre of game is Survival-Horror. I usually play most of my games on my Xbox 360 , and yeah. I enjoy playing old retro games such as Pacman , Space Invaders , etc. I also love Ps1 games , mainly because of the originality of the games , such games being Gex , Kula World , LSD; Dream Simulator , Medieval , and heaps of others. My musical interest resolve around the likes of Nu Metal , Progressive Metal , Death Metal , Deathcore , Grindcore , Alternative Metal , Rapcore , Rap Metal , Post-Hardcore , Melodic Hardcore , Punk , Ska , Reggae , and all that other hectic stuff. My favourite band(s) are Sunk Loto , King Mungi , Godsmack , and so on. Thats all for my introduction I think(; , thanks for reading Gamers. :D
  • 06-29-2011, 08:55 AM
    Diligence109
    Heyo

you gotten around to playing L4D/L4D2? If you played the PC version of L4D2 I know there are people on the forum that would play with you!

Also, why do you put a space before your commas?

Welcome to the forum :)
  • 06-29-2011, 08:58 AM
    Psychotray
    Haha , I dont know why I put spaces between commas , I cant really help it hahaa , (: Oh , and I have played L4D , but I dont have it on my computer. I might get it on PC though , So I can play it online :D
  • 06-29-2011, 11:20 AM
    GamingWeston
    Hi PsychoTray, finally a good introduction!
  • 06-29-2011, 11:26 AM
    Jaykub
    Welcome to Gamers-Forum!
  • 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM
    Switchblade
    Hey mate, welcome and enjoy! :)
  • 06-29-2011, 02:17 PM
    Kenoi
    welcome dude, enjoy your stay.
  • 06-29-2011, 07:24 PM
    Synge
    Welcome to GF man.

A buddy of mine used to put a space after every punctuation, I hated chattin online with him, drove me insane.. I can live with commas though :P
  • 06-29-2011, 08:44 PM
    Dess
    Welcome to the forum! I have L4D2. I know a bunch of us do. =)
  • 06-30-2011, 02:08 AM
    Psychotray
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I have L4D2. I know a bunch of us do. =)

Is there anywhere I could get L4D2 for PC ? , Preferably for free? :huh:

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors