• 07-28-2012, 04:17 PM
    LiNuX
    Gamers Forum Logo - For T-Shirts
    We started working on a T-shirts idea for Gamers Forum a few months ago but due to our schedules, we weren't able to take it far. But now that our 6th Birthday is here, I want to see this rolling.

We are looking for an Unique Logo for Gamers Forum to be put on the T-Shirt. If you can fit the text "Gamers-Forum.com" in there somewhere, then that would be great.

Please feel free to post your designs, I am still working on the rest of the idea, more info will come soon. Thank you.

~LiNuX
  • 07-28-2012, 11:56 PM
    vepanator
    1 Attachment(s)
    Awesome idea! For me it's easier to design a t-shirt if I got something (an empty template) to work with, so Imma share this image with you guys:

http://www.gamers-forum.com/attachme...tid=1425&stc=1

Bit easier to start to looking for ideas when the empty canvas is right infront of you! If you Linux are using some specified t-shirt-maker-shop-something could you share their t-shirt template with us?
  • 07-29-2012, 10:53 AM
    LiNuX
    I'll be using Zazzle, here is a prototype that I set up. GF T-Shirt from Zazzle.com
  • 07-29-2012, 11:59 AM
    EpsilonX
    Do you have the banner from the red and silver skin still?
  • 07-29-2012, 12:22 PM
    LiNuX
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Do you have the banner from the red and silver skin still?

http://www.gamers-forum.com/attachme...6&d=1343582349

That one ^ ?

Sounds like a great idea actually. Think any changes need to be made?
  • 07-30-2012, 03:37 PM
    egg-whites333
    could i get a large GF logo like the one on the tab
  • 07-30-2012, 04:25 PM
    Samus-Fan
    Any idea what you are kinda looking for? What color shirt?
  • 07-30-2012, 05:32 PM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    Any idea what you are kinda looking for? What color shirt?

Something that would go with most Colors but I'm open to suggestions for specific color combinations, I have no problem making the product exclusive to just one or two colors.
  • 07-30-2012, 06:26 PM
    Samus-Fan
    Ok...I can't make any promises on if I can make something soon, but I'll try. If anyone else is gonna try: Make it large! A large, 300 Resolution image, or even larger. Don't make it a 72, it won't even be remotely large.
  • 07-30-2012, 06:38 PM
    LiNuX
    Thanks samus :) Appreciate the effort.

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors