Jarritos
    Re: Favorite gun in CS
    The scout and Deagle nothing better ;D
  • 12-30-2006, 11:53 AM
    aosmallan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ShreadOfWheat
    I am a fan of the clarion, not sure what its real name is, but i like it.

Famas ;) It's a french gun... the only thing ****ty about it. Otherwise it's got an amazing firing rate and more than decent accuracy in the right hands, the real gun that is.

Habitually I always grab an M4/AK + Deag with my keypad binds if I want to play normal, though if I have to pistol with no primary then I'll more than likely go USP.
  • 12-30-2006, 12:08 PM
    souljaa
    Quote:

Originally Posted by aosmallan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ShreadOfWheat
    I am a fan of the clarion, not sure what its real name is, but i like it.

Famas ;) It's a french gun... the only thing ****ty about it. Otherwise it's got an amazing firing rate and more than decent accuracy in the right hands, the real gun that is.

Habitually I always grab an M4/AK + Deag with my keypad binds if I want to play normal, though if I have to pistol with no primary then I'll more than likely go USP.

The USP kicks A$$$$$..I love that pistol.
  • 12-31-2006, 07:58 AM
    LiNuX
    Quote:

lol u should know from playing me that i usually use the dgl or usp plus the m4 or ak lol, pistols own, agree with that
  • 12-31-2006, 01:55 PM
    aosmallan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX
    Quote:

lol u should know from playing me that i usually use the dgl or usp plus the m4 or ak lol, pistols own, agree with that

especially in 1.3 servers ;D
  • 12-31-2006, 04:12 PM
    LiNuX
    yea, i miss that 1.3 in 1.6 server lol, we used to pwn in there :( R.I.P. IPC servers, only one is up but i get like 180 ping there so i dont play
  • 01-01-2007, 08:41 PM
    aosmallan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LiNuX
    yea, i miss that 1.3 in 1.6 server lol, we used to pwn in there :( R.I.P. IPC servers, only one is up but i get like 180 ping there so i dont play

Naw it sucks anyway even with the 20-ish ping I get in there... too many mods make the reg sh*t. lol If there's more than 6 people in there it like quadruples in suckage, so I just leave beyond that. haha
  • 12-16-2007, 01:14 PM
    Dunny774
    my fav is scout and deagle
    the real name of the clarion is famas
  • 01-31-2008, 08:11 AM
    Sensetivity
    I like all but, when i know on wich side they are coming exaple: de_aztec, on the brige I always carry an awp and an deagle. If im going for an rush i use an Ak4 and a deagle. Deagle most the time I use. But if i am low on money i use deagle. :yes::laugh: So the most weapon i use are this combination:

-Deagle
    -Ak47
    -Bombs:Flash, Granade, Smoke
    -And an Klavar and an helment

~So thats it!
  • 01-24-2009, 06:44 PM
    rebootblue
    DEagle, and...

HAMMER OF THE GODS!

AWP!

» Site Navigation

» Home