• 12-09-2010, 04:24 AM
    Raoul
    Which game you finished long time ago and all of a sudden playing it again
    I am now these days playing Resident Evil 5 again lol and I actually missed how beautiful the graphics looks in this game and I really like playing it with my friend, because when the computer controls the lady then sometimes okay not sometime its most of the times the computer dies and then I have to go through all of that killing all from over.
  • 12-09-2010, 07:41 AM
    LiNuX
    I wouldn't say I finished it because there isn't a single player mode but l4d2. Also I also wouldn't call it "a long time ago" - I stopped playing it for almost a few months after I got BFBC2 and I got hooked on that one. But now, it's like 95% of my gaming is L4D2 again.

if I start playing cs 1.6 again then that'll be more suitable for this thread - I haven't played that properly for at least a year - not since I switched to windows7 - the game runs very badly on win7.
  • 12-09-2010, 07:41 AM
    Tofu
    I would say Global Operations. :)
  • 12-10-2010, 01:45 AM
    Raoul
    L4D2 is still really a cool game I didn’t play that also in a long time I had a problem with that game but I fixed it so but I am also playing it so now and then just to kill zombies and take on the witch and tanker. Resident Evil 5 I didn’t play that game like in a long long time that's why I mentioned this game instead of L4D2.
  • 12-10-2010, 04:31 AM
    jango
    I tend to finish pretty much all the games I get, so the list would be pretty big hehe. I think maybe it's beause I'm fairly fussy over games that when I do get one I simply have to play ALL of it. I suppose the only exceptions to this are certain MMOs, and the mainly multiplayer games that are meant to be open-ended.
  • 12-10-2010, 05:39 AM
    Charlotte
    Tbh, I don't play game that I already finish. Cause everything is already spoiler though. So it's ain't fun really. :L
  • 12-10-2010, 10:44 AM
    Dark~Angel74
    I just started F.E.A.R again after not playing it for about a year. Can't wait for the release of the third one.
  • 12-10-2010, 11:01 AM
    Raoul
    Yeah F.E.A.R is one of the best and the scariest horror game ever and can't wait to play F.3.A.R also
  • 12-10-2010, 11:12 AM
    Dark~Angel74
    Love playing it in the dead of night, all lights off. I remember once playing it during a thunderstorm, yea "code blue in living room"
  • 12-10-2010, 11:18 AM
    Raoul
    When I play F.E.A.R i also play it like late night and I play with the headset so that in the end while I am playing and I hear sounds I sometimes look at the back of me lol. There was a time when I had a orange light in my room and the orange light is in F.E.A.R 2 lol it was freaky at nights and fun:laugh:

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors