• 01-01-2011, 04:10 AM
    Charlotte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BeanieOnMyHead View Post
    Thanks!
    I'll try to be active whenever i can.

Thanks bro. I hope you're not trying it but really doing it. :D
    Cause nowadays, our forum banning a lots of newbies due to their 'not really active' situation.

Just keep making useful and interesting thread. We will try to reply. Just no spam. That's all bro. Have fun.
  • 01-01-2011, 04:11 AM
    BeanieOnMyHead
    aha, i have to get used to the thread making! as you saw my Flunk a tad earlier.
    it'll be some time, but I'll try :)
  • 01-01-2011, 04:14 AM
    jango
    Ixel is incorrect .. we don't ban people for inactivity. Just allow yourself time to settle in, and have fun.
  • 01-01-2011, 04:50 AM
    HamadaLFC8
    Welcome to Gamers-Forum! Hope you enjoy it here ;)
  • 01-01-2011, 09:53 AM
    Diligence109
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixel View Post
    Cause nowadays, our forum banning a lots of newbies due to their 'not really active' situation.

jango already pointed this out, but none of the mods have any idea where this came from. We promise not to ban you for stupid reasons :P

Welcome to the forum :) I like your name XD is there a story behind how you ended up going by "Beanie on my head"? I hope you don't mind when we inevitably start calling you "Beanie," "Bean," "Beanzors," "Beanasaurus," etc...

I'll try to add you on my girlfriend's PS3 later. You planning on getting/have Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit? I'm planning on getting that really soon :)
  • 01-01-2011, 10:22 AM
    W1CKEDTW1STED
    Welcome to GF!
  • 01-01-2011, 12:14 PM
    Jaykub
    Welcome to Gamers-Forum! I hope you have fun.
  • 01-01-2011, 03:19 PM
    BeanieOnMyHead
    the hat maaaan :D

my username is a hat :)
  • 01-01-2011, 06:24 PM
    Muffincat
    Welcome to the forum, Beanasaurusorszoururehg :P

As the aforementioned girlfriend in Diligence109's post, we may be adding you on PSN :P I hope you enjoy it here :3 We'd love to have you come hang out with us in the IRC channel!
  • 01-02-2011, 09:38 PM
    LemonRising
    HEY! : D welcome to the forum!

When I start playing ps3 again.. I'll add you lolll

Its pretty easy to get the hang of.. 'foruming', its just learning a few rules and then you're all set ( :

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Recent Threads

Interested in Purchasing...
Today 09:28 AM
Last Post By derloocomonow
Today 09:28 AM

» Sponsors