• 08-07-2010, 09:45 AM
    EpsilonX
    lol, Dili, have you tried playing the game online?
  • 08-07-2010, 09:52 AM
    Muffincat
    He and I played it briefly online together o.o

And I dunno, I like Monster Hunter, but I didn't recommend it because I think it's kinda niche-y and I kinda stopped playing and stuff, but I have a bunch of friends who are super hardcore into it, and it is fun and everything, but... I dunno
  • 08-07-2010, 01:09 PM
    Jaykub
    Thanks guys I'm making a list as we speak.

Edit: I just found monster hunter 3 on ebay used for 15$ 0_0 I may get it tonight.
  • 08-07-2010, 03:17 PM
    BobTD
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Xslipknot34 View Post
    Thanks guys I'm making a list as we speak.

Edit: I just found monster hunter 3 on ebay used for 15$ 0_0 I may get it tonight.

YAY! I WILL CONVERT YOU ALL!

But no really I will have to play with you online if you get it.
  • 08-07-2010, 03:26 PM
    Jaykub
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    YAY! I WILL CONVERT YOU ALL!

But no really I will have to play with you online if you get it.

I'm saving and searching as we speak but it may take me a little bit.
  • 08-07-2010, 04:02 PM
    Subb
    thats wut sucks about being home schooled, i always had extra money cause i saved all my the lunch money my mom gave me. that was an extra 40 bucks + a week
  • 08-07-2010, 04:14 PM
    Jaykub
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Subb View Post
    thats wut sucks about being home schooled, i always had extra money cause i saved all my the lunch money my mom gave me. that was an extra 40 bucks + a week

Yeah that would help but I'm still getting 40-60$ a month and I hope to get a job someday soon ;-)
  • 08-07-2010, 04:20 PM
    Subb
    yeah i had a weekly allowance too.
  • 08-07-2010, 04:31 PM
    Jaykub
    Aye Bob I have a question for you or anyone else that has MH3

I see most of the places that sell MH3 bundle it with the classic controller. Do I need to get the classic controller or can I play it on the wiimote + nunchuck

thanks
  • 08-07-2010, 04:42 PM
    Subb
    im not pretty sure its highly recommended to play it with the controller and thats why its bundled. But as for actually being able to play it with the wiimote im not sure. But i bet itd be a pain in the ass

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors