• 07-26-2014, 01:38 AM
    gamer2231
    THoughts on Game of Thrones...
    Maybe it's just me, but my love/hate relationship with GOT is taking its toll. What do you all think about direction that it's heading?
  • 07-26-2014, 03:42 AM
    paecmaker
    I guess you talk about the tv-show.

Lets just say that the characters I first thought was the most annoying actually now is getting pretty interesting, and some of the characters I thought was awesome I have started to dislike(for example Daenerys).
  • 07-26-2014, 11:57 AM
    Trunks
    Other than the fact that they keep killing off all the characters I like, it's pretty good. John Snow has been my favorite since the 2nd episode, so I hope he holds strong. It's definitely one of the best TV Shows I've ever seen, definitely in the top 5 for me.
  • 07-27-2014, 04:11 PM
    Mizel
    I love the show.... even though they kill everyone I grow attached to. hah. I'm sure the books are awesome. Hopefully I get to reading them one of them one of these days... after the show, of course. I don't want any spoilers for myself :P
  • 07-28-2014, 05:21 AM
    paecmaker
    Om sure George RR Martin will get bored and just end the last book halfway with one last sentence. "Suddenly a massive asteroid hit Westeros and killed everyone, The end"
  • 07-28-2014, 08:38 AM
    Mizel
  • 02-02-2015, 12:24 PM
    morphine
    I am quite enjoying the books n tv show . Its probably because i dont feel close to any charachter or supporting one of them. To me all does bad n good with thinking its the best for themselves or their family etc. so even on Red wedding i didnt got sad like others :D

» Site Navigation

» Home
» FAQ

User Name:

Password:

» Sponsors